5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite child hood movies
I can remember the awesome sensation that was Home Alone. I can remeber goind and seeing it theater so many times. All the fans that love the movie as much I as do can all be happy because it's finally out on DVD.
Published on Nov. 5 2003 by Matthew Edmundson

3.0 out of 5 stars First and 2nd are the best BUT
I bought this for the 1st and 2nd Only ..they have to learn to leave a good thing alone the 3rd and 4th are not impressive Oh well your child(ern) might like it but my daughter only liked the first 2
Published on Dec 6 2012 by Candi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite child hood movies, Nov. 5 2003
Matthew Edmundson (Winter Haven, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Home Alone Caper Coll (DVD)
Home Alone tells the story of Kevin McCallister. He's one of the youngest memebers of the McCallister family and he gets a lot of crap put on him. The family is planning on going to Florida for a special Christmas. He is left home by accident. The McCallister neighborhood is being hit by robbers. The robbers know the McCallister's are in Florida and plan on taking the house. Will Kevin be able to stop the thieves or will they rob his house? You'll just have to watch that and find out.
Macaulay Culkin is awesome in the movie. It's one of the best movies he ever did, and for a while he was a house hold name in the early 90's. He did such a good job playing Kevin. After watching it I think half the kids in America wanted to be left Home Alone to see if they could stop bad guys. I know I did.
Joe Pecsi is funny in the movie. I think it's one of the better roles he ever did. He doesn't do a lot of family films. Joe will leave you in tears as you see him and his partner endure the beating they take.
Home Alone is a great family film. It's a great christmas film. Every kid in the world should see this movie. I love this film and am glad it's on DVD in this special eddition. I garuntee your family will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, March 26 2013
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
The movie set came in the specified time and in good shape. I don't think I need to comment on the movies involved as everyone in the modern world knows about the first two movies with Macaulay Culkin. The only dubious entry is the third movie in the set. Not so good but you take the good with the bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, Sept. 12 2013
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
great for all ages to watch funny exciting and it is watched over and over and over again glad we bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Alone, Feb. 8 2013
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
These movies have always been rate 2 thumbs up in my opinion. I loved to laugh ~ how a little boy could get into so much trouble and still be loveable:)
Packaging was great and quick timeline for delivery. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars First and 2nd are the best BUT, Dec 6 2012
Candi (20 mins outside Vancouver bc) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Alone, The Complete Collection, Jan. 2 2012
Blair Leblanc (Saint John NB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
The Home alone Collection is our Family favourite with the first still the best. We watched the entire series this year at least 3 times and I know it will be a Christmas tradition. Macauley Culkin's best role ever. It's the most requested Christmas Movie at our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection!, Jan. 19 2013
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
Best entertainment we had during the Christmas holidays with the family. The adults and children enjoyed watching the movies.
You definitely will enjoy it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set, Feb. 7 2013
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
This a great set for the money! It has every Home Alone movie in it. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys the movies.

4.0 out of 5 stars somewhere to escape to, Jan. 16 2014
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
a great xmas movies ......a time when life is stressful and you feel rushed off your feet....that there is too much to do.....sit back and watch these movies.....brings to u the laughter and release from the tension of the moment and gives u perspective for a said time.......helps u step back for that 2 hours and get a fresh breath of air. Life seems not so tense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back childhood memories, Dec 19 2012
This review is from: Home Alone: The Complete Collection (DVD)
These movies (especially the first 2) bring back great childhood memories. It was so much fun to watch them with my family. The 3rd and 4th movies are also good, but actors are different. Still good. I recommend these Christmas movies. Some say there is too much violence in these movies but they are all for fun.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Home Alone: The Complete Collection
Home Alone: The Complete Collection by Macaulay Culkin (DVD - 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 29.00