countdown boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Learn more Music Deals Store sports Tools

Size: 8GB|Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging|Change
Price:$17.25 - $92.12

on November 1, 2011
These class 6 SDHC cards are really quick. Fast file transfer. Excellent performance. Would buy Transcend again.Transcend 4 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card TS4GSDHC6
on June 23, 2013
I like the card and still have it in the camera. I don't know very much about these things, but knowing that I can take photographs for a while at the price I got the card, was very calming thought. The photographs are clear and beautiful. As a friend has said, the human eyes can not really tell the difference between so-and-so pixels. For my old eyes they're good enough, maybe not for a professional photographer. But then I don't have the monetary power to buy those expensive cameras, cards, lenses, flashes, etc, plus then I will need to read a lot how to use one expensive camera.
on May 16, 2011
Hi,

I bought Transcend TS16GSDHC6 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card and it really work with my Canon Vixxia HF-100. I tried many other brand of class 6, but they didn't work.

Francois
on October 22, 2011
I used this brand in 11 cameras for about 2 years , they all worked well, but were purchased because were the chaeapest around 7 dollars. They all come from the same Taiwanese factory .
on September 28, 2011
Shipped quickly, well packaged, works perfectly. Computer detects it right away, good transfer rates and works perfectly for my Nikon D5000.
on December 31, 2012
Petite carte mémoire à bas prix, utile pour les plus vieux appareils photos qui n'avaient pas suffisamment de mémoire dans leur carte sd d'origine.
on February 12, 2014
I purchased this for my grandmother's digital picture frame. I can load all my pictures on it no problem and she can view them on the frame.
on June 13, 2015
Works like its suppose to, not a class 10, but compatibility is high with this card.
on October 28, 2011
No problems and seem to meet class 6 speeds. So far both cards work as they should. They work great in my Canon SX230 camera.
on August 25, 2011
Card is inexpensive, fast and dependable. Purchased 8 to use as MP3 cards for our new vehicle. This is a fantastic deal!