march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on September 26, 2010
This Caroussel was a very smart buy. It takes considerably less room on the counter compared to the round one. It swivels very smoothly and means the boxes can go in the cupboard as I can maintain a selection of K-cups next to the brewer. Highly recommended.Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100
on March 28, 2012
Overall the carousel is fine. What's really annoying me about it is that on both sides of the base (one side in French) is imprinted "order more kcups from breville.com". This is permanent and in silver letters.
If they were providing this for free I wouldn't mind the advertising. But seeing as its a plastic carousel for $25, I'd prefer to not have to see this everyday and feel it takes away from the aesthetic. If this was easier to return I would do it. I see there is a keurig version that doesn't appear to have this. Not sure where to get it in Canada though.
Anyway, just thought everyone should know since this hasn't been mentioned before and might annoy some other people as well.
on January 31, 2014
This is great quality for the price, I was kind shocked it wasn't cheaper plastic. It does what it is supposed to and swivels and stores my coffee. Easy peasy! I like it!
on December 27, 2011
I choose this one over the more attractive circle k-cup holder because it holds more and takes up less space. It works just fine. Received it in time for x-mas.
on December 14, 2012
I have a keurig machine but bought this holder as it holds more cups. It is stylish with the black and stainless steel
finish
on February 11, 2014
This is a great space saving item to hold Keurig pods. Love it. Couldn't be happier with the sturdiness and attractiveness of this item. Would highly recommend it to anyone who is short of counter space. Takes up very little room and looks great.
on February 6, 2014
I have no complaints with this. Looks stylish next to my Keurig brewer. Holds 30 cups and takes very little room.

Would definitely recommend.
on December 31, 2013
I couldn't be any happier with this purchase! It doesn't take up too much space on the counter. It swivels smoothly and in my opinion, it looks much better then the other holders.
on March 24, 2014
I was surprised by how well this holder was made and looks. The stainless steel trim looks classy and beats out the simplistic look of those wire rack k-cup holders. It also holds 30 k-cups in a very small footprint, something I appreciate on my small counter top!

This is an excellent and incredible value for the price! I highly recommend this product!
on January 15, 2010
I ordered two of these, one for my son initially, then liked it so much, one for me. Easy swivel base, takes up minimal space and looks sharp next to my beverage maker. Overnight guests also appreciate that they can choose from the multiple variations of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Highly recommended.