5.0 out of 5 stars Smart buy
This Caroussel was a very smart buy. It takes considerably less room on the counter compared to the round one. It swivels very smoothly and means the boxes can go in the cupboard as I can maintain a selection of K-cups next to the brewer. Highly recommended.Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100
Published on Sept. 26 2010 by J. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars A little too much advertising
Overall the carousel is fine. What's really annoying me about it is that on both sides of the base (one side in French) is imprinted "order more kcups from breville.com". This is permanent and in silver letters.
If they were providing this for free I wouldn't mind the advertising. But seeing as its a plastic carousel for $25, I'd prefer to not have to see this...
Published on March 28 2012 by drderek

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, Dec 31 2013
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
Simple piece that does exactly what it was made for. Holds the coffee, swivels nicely and doesn't take up too much space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got our counterspace back!, May 2 2014
Storm (Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
After having 4-5 boxes of various K-Cups stacking up on the counter we ordered this caroussel. It works smoothly, and is heavy enough that it does not tip. For the price we're glad to see it was made of stainless steel and not 100% plastic. Looks nice next to brewer, takes little space. Goodbye boxes...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for company!, July 11 2014
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
Worked as advertised. Nice and slim. Has a grip on bottom so it doesn't slip around. The only thing I don't like about these (and this isn't a problem feature of this particular pod holder) is that we're now finding pods being sold that have a kind of paper mesh that holds the coffee/tea ingredient - much cheaper because they aren't all plastic and more environmentally kind, but sticking them in one of these display holders doesn't keep the coffee as fresh because more air gets at it - that's why they're sold in sealed bags. So I still have coffee pods taking up more room in my small cupboards.

But all in all, this caroussel is great for putting out the "company" drinks! And, the price is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking and nice product, Aug. 11 2010
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
This is the thing you need to put on your counter, for a great looking and affordable price. the brush stainless steel is very high quality and very great textured metal. the carousell is smoth turning and very not embarasing the space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and doesn't take up much room, May 29 2014
Oracle (Winnipeg, Manitoba) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
I have very little counter space and was looking for something small and classy but held a good amount of coffee. This delivered on all counts. It swivels easily and takes up little space. It really looks nice beside the Keurig. The only issue I've encountered is sometimes when removing a cup you can catch the lip of the cup above or below and knock it out. As long as you are aware and remove the cup straight out it doesn't happen.

I would recommend this product to anyone. It would make a nice gift too. I would buy it again. I put my regular coffee on one side and my teas decaf and chocolate on the other. Very nice display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price for quality, March 17 2014
simon (Alberta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
I purchased this as a gift and recipient very happy. I thought the sides would be just a grey plastic by the price tag and quick thumbnail view but it is actually stainless steel. Rotates easily, holds cups firmly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, March 25 2014
osteothincus (Edmonton AB Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
Sits on the counter next to the coffee machine. Handy.I use it to store a variety of Kcups because I usually use the refillable one myself. This stores a nice choice for my guests who can pick their choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Carousel, April 19 2014
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
I like it. Some cups tend to fall out or don't fit properly but overall, it is a pretty good way to hold my k-cups. It doesn't take up a lot of room, which is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 15 2014
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
Looks good, spins easily , fits well on countertop beside the Keurig machine. I may purchase another for a gift. I would definitely recommend to family & friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 26 2014
This review is from: Breville 30 K-Cups Caroussel BKC100 (Kitchen)
works perfectly in our pantry and great for display when entertaining :) does not tip over and fits enough k cups to last a while.. stores well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 321 | Next ›