march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 9, 2016
Fonctionne à merveille mais... j'ai toujours de la misère à faire confiance à une femme quand elle m'indique mon chemin.
on November 16, 2015
Perfect
on May 3, 2015
It was stolen out of my car after the first use.
on November 24, 2014
Acheté en 89 et il fonctionne toujours aussi bien.
on September 19, 2014
good
on May 13, 2014
not good for me its slow i use my iphone better den gps thing no worries . lost signal always
on February 14, 2014
We have three of these and lifetime updates for each. Affordable and reliable. I traveled a lot and they have saved me a fortune on local maps. Bluetooth works well for hand free mobile phone operation too.
on January 27, 2013
This worked great when I went on a long trip to the east coast. Being portable makes it great for my bicycle trips and walking around a strange city, but the travel charger is a must for this.
on October 6, 2012
Comes with many functions but you can not use them all together due to slow processor.

- Set the map details in most, turn on blue tooth, turn on mileage report...then the system will mess up with the blue tooth function.
- slow on the touch screen as well, drive me crazy when in a hurry.
on September 25, 2011
I was very pleased to receive this product promptly and with no unexpected problems. It was a gift for my son, who was very happy with it. Someone else liked it, too, enough to steal it out of his vehicle. Now he's saving up to buy another one.