5.0 out of 5 stars Long long power
The two batteries that came with my drill seemed to be lasting just a wee bit less long.
I started looking at replacement batteries and came across this big boy. I just put up a
16 sheets of drywall with all those screws and it hasn't even budged off the top red LED.
Power to spare! I wish I had this battery when I was screwing down all my deck boards!
Published 22 months ago by FaxCap

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of milwaukee customer service
Published 9 months ago by Miro

5.0 out of 5 stars Long long power, Oct. 17 2012
This review is from: Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Dec 21 2012
This was a backup battery for our Milwaukee cordless tools and the price was the best to be found anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does as promised, good price, Oct. 4 2013
I already have the M18 series and needed an additional battery.
This is a good product which works as promised and is at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of power, March 5 2012
I am using this high capacity battery for jobs that I previously used the standard battery and I find it lasts much longer than the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, Dec 23 2012
Gotta have it if your gonna do some serious cutting. I have the smaller ones for my drills and flashlight but this is a must have for the saws.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, June 19 2014
Excellent deal and battery does what it says. It is a little eavier than original battery but much higher capacity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of milwaukee customer service, Nov. 20 2013
I bought this battery and I was very happy with it. After one month the battery would not last long(I am not heavy user). I had to charge few times a day and charging took longer time. I contact customer service and they sent me to service centre (1.5hour of my time). I thought they would replace but no. I was told they have to test it and I would have to come back next day(1.5 hour). They do not trust you but you suppose trust them when they brag about they product. Beware when you buy their product because they do not care about customer satisfaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars misleading, Nov. 6 2013
i will start off by saying the product itself is top notch. I love milwaukee products and the battery is great.

that being said, the add is very misleading. I purchased this for $119.99 thinking i was getting 2 batteries. These batteries often go on sale for 69.99 each so I didn't think it was too far fetched to get 2 for 119. I have written amazon 2 emails and have yet to get even an automated responce

4.0 out of 5 stars Huh - Response, Dec 26 2011
klr4evr (E-town, Alberta) - See all my reviews
What kind of review was the last one by Sceptic. Who gives a rats what the price is at Home Depot as long as the price at Amazon is lower. Check out the price of some of the tools. The same things that Amazon has for $400 your friends at Home Depot have for $530? What's up with that.

Anyway back to the battery. It's okay but not as good as the Makitas but got it on a free offer so why complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, March 17 2012
very good battery and very good service.Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack is perfect.Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack.Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack .

Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack