5.0 out of 5 stars Long long power
The two batteries that came with my drill seemed to be lasting just a wee bit less long.
I started looking at replacement batteries and came across this big boy. I just put up a
16 sheets of drywall with all those screws and it hasn't even budged off the top red LED.
Power to spare! I wish I had this battery when I was screwing down all my deck boards!
Published on Oct. 17 2012 by FaxCap

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of milwaukee customer service
I bought this battery and I was very happy with it. After one month the battery would not last long(I am not heavy user). I had to charge few times a day and charging took longer time. I contact customer service and they sent me to service centre (1.5hour of my time). I thought they would replace but no. I was told they have to test it and I would have to come back next...
Published 12 months ago by Miro

5.0 out of 5 stars Long long power, Oct. 17 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Milwaukee 48-11-1828 18-Volt High-Capacity Battery Pack (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, Dec 21 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This was a backup battery for our Milwaukee cordless tools and the price was the best to be found anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, does as promised, good price, Oct. 4 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I already have the M18 series and needed an additional battery.
This is a good product which works as promised and is at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of power, March 5 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I am using this high capacity battery for jobs that I previously used the standard battery and I find it lasts much longer than the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, Dec 23 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Gotta have it if your gonna do some serious cutting. I have the smaller ones for my drills and flashlight but this is a must have for the saws.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, June 19 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Excellent deal and battery does what it says. It is a little eavier than original battery but much higher capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery keeps a long charge, Aug. 23 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Item received promptly and works great. Keeps a long charge. Only adds a little extra weight to my tools. Price was reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Aug. 29 2014