on October 17, 2012
The two batteries that came with my drill seemed to be lasting just a wee bit less long.
I started looking at replacement batteries and came across this big boy. I just put up a
16 sheets of drywall with all those screws and it hasn't even budged off the top red LED.
Power to spare! I wish I had this battery when I was screwing down all my deck boards!
on July 21, 2015
great battery ...even better price ! Works well and is OEM not some rebranded aftermarket product. Milwaukee a name that you can trust when it comes to power tools. Been using these for years at work and have purchased a number of tools for working with at home. You would be hard pressed to find a lower price anywhere.
on March 5, 2012
I am using this high capacity battery for jobs that I previously used the standard battery and I find it lasts much longer than the other.
on December 23, 2012
Gotta have it if your gonna do some serious cutting. I have the smaller ones for my drills and flashlight but this is a must have for the saws.
on August 23, 2014
Item received promptly and works great. Keeps a long charge. Only adds a little extra weight to my tools. Price was reasonable.
on June 19, 2014
Excellent deal and battery does what it says. It is a little eavier than original battery but much higher capacity.
on December 21, 2012
This was a backup battery for our Milwaukee cordless tools and the price was the best to be found anywhere.
on October 4, 2013
I already have the M18 series and needed an additional battery.
This is a good product which works as promised and is at a good price
on July 14, 2015
Makes a big difference using bigger capacity battery

Terry
on May 3, 2015
I haven't stressed it yet but it seems to meet the specifications.

See 1 answered question