5.0 out of 5 stars Please Don't Leave Me...because I LOVE THIS ALBUM!, June 8 2009
Aaron B. (Toronto Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
This is by far her best album (Along with I'm Not Dead) The songs are emotional (like Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, It's All Your Fault and I Don't Believe You) So fun and charming (like So What, Bad Influence and Funhouse) My favorite songs on the album have to be Sober and Please Don't Leave Me! I have to say she trully stand out in the crowed creatin music that makes her happy even if it doesn't become a huge hit. She takes crap from no one and I love her for that! That makes me a huge fan and I know she will defently be remembered for years to come. This is just another step in the right direction! (I own all 5 of her albums and this album as well as I'm Not Dead is what I listen to the most) SO GET THIS ALBUM ALONG WITH ALL HER OTHERS! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 3 2009
C. Arsenault - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
Absolutely great! Pink shows in this cd that she can sing very well.

I think that this one is maybe a little bit more calm than her previous cds, but better. And it is very emotionnal. Pink did good job with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funhouse - Pink, Feb. 21 2014
Dee - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
Pink tells it like it is! Reminds me a bit of Leonard Cohen's style. Am a big fan of Pink.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great music by the controversial artist known as Pink!, Jan. 6 2014
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
This is by far one of the best albums produced by such a controversial, and, at the same time, socially conscious musicians. Songs from her earlier work are present, and, the music is by far much more enjoyable to listen to than more contemporary artists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gems!, April 8 2013
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
I am so glad that I ordered this cd. I read a number of reviews on line including a few who had a number of Pink's other cds and said this was their favourite. I can understand why. Besides the very popular, well-played songs that we've heard on the radio, there are other, truly amazing songs (hidden gems) which I had never heard before. I don't understand why these songs never made it to the radio. Definitely one of my favourite cds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, Dec 21 2008
Junebug (Victoria, B.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
This is my favourite album of Pinks. I am a huge fan. This album has a nice variety of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best yet, Nov. 19 2008
This review is from: Funhouse (Audio CD)
By far her best album yet.....a lot of deep emotional songs....shows she really can sing

Funhouse
Funhouse by Pink (Audio CD - 2008)