biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on June 8, 2009
This is by far her best album (Along with I'm Not Dead) The songs are emotional (like Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, It's All Your Fault and I Don't Believe You) So fun and charming (like So What, Bad Influence and Funhouse) My favorite songs on the album have to be Sober and Please Don't Leave Me! I have to say she trully stand out in the crowed creatin music that makes her happy even if it doesn't become a huge hit. She takes crap from no one and I love her for that! That makes me a huge fan and I know she will defently be remembered for years to come. This is just another step in the right direction! (I own all 5 of her albums and this album as well as I'm Not Dead is what I listen to the most) SO GET THIS ALBUM ALONG WITH ALL HER OTHERS! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!
on March 13, 2015
This woman can really write good music! This is another good collection of music from a woman that has come a long way and continues to entertain at a high level.
on April 8, 2013
I am so glad that I ordered this cd. I read a number of reviews on line including a few who had a number of Pink's other cds and said this was their favourite. I can understand why. Besides the very popular, well-played songs that we've heard on the radio, there are other, truly amazing songs (hidden gems) which I had never heard before. I don't understand why these songs never made it to the radio. Definitely one of my favourite cds.
on January 6, 2014
This is by far one of the best albums produced by such a controversial, and, at the same time, socially conscious musicians. Songs from her earlier work are present, and, the music is by far much more enjoyable to listen to than more contemporary artists.
on January 3, 2009
Absolutely great! Pink shows in this cd that she can sing very well.

I think that this one is maybe a little bit more calm than her previous cds, but better. And it is very emotionnal. Pink did good job with this one.
on December 21, 2008
This is my favourite album of Pinks. I am a huge fan. This album has a nice variety of songs.
on February 21, 2014
Pink tells it like it is! Reminds me a bit of Leonard Cohen's style. Am a big fan of Pink.
on November 19, 2008
By far her best album yet.....a lot of deep emotional songs....shows she really can sing