biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on January 7, 2016
Rien à redire sinon que AC DC , quoi de plus.
on January 25, 2015
not the best ac/dc album but not a pile of crap either.
on January 8, 2015
I am not sure what I can say that has not already been said about AC/DC.
Lots of energy even 30 years later.
on January 8, 2015
all i expected
on September 17, 2014
AC/DC you pretty much know what your getting!
on January 4, 2014
This is a fantastic cd by AC/DC and all the tracks live up to there name I picked up this cd back when it first released in 2008 at my local HMV. The cd came with a tee and a cd crate, it was well worth it. Its now 2014 and all the songs are still good as always I recommend this cd to any AC/DC fan.
on July 12, 2009
I bought my copy when first released. Supposeivly, "Wal - Mart" had a special edition of it exclusive to "Wal-Mart" that had about a 30 page booklet attached to it!After having to wait (what was it 7 years?)for a new AC/DC CD....., it was well worth it. Wasn't it?
on December 8, 2008
This is by far the best work AC/DC has done with Brian Johnson since Back In Black. Every song is amazing, with Brian doing the best singing in years. I've been an AC/DC fan since Dirty Deeds and especially the Bon Scott years and I like all their music, but this album is now my favourite. If any band has gotten better with age, it is definitely AC/DC. It's been a long wait 8 years but definitely worth it.
on October 25, 2008
Best in a LONG time if you are a fan!
I've been loving the train track on the radio whenever I catch it. I wheeled right through it and instantly liked many of the other tracks. Many influences through the album George Thorogood influenced riffs on one, blues and heavy base lines on others.
You might need a grain of salt with this review, as i LOVED Ballbreaker and listened to Stiff Upper Lip for close to a year after buying it. This I think immediately surpasses S.U.L., and would be on a par with Ballbreaker.
Track 11 has me turning the volume in my Audi louder than I have since I bought the car. Likely won't win any Grammys, but rocks.
on October 23, 2008
This is one of the best albums the boys have put out. The first single is a good rock song and the album just builds from there. As I listened to the enitre album I loved the sound. Unlike other albums there wasn't alot of filler. It was slick, flowed from beginning to end and some of the songs were upbeat and fresh. ACDC have kept true to style and I could hear some sounds from the Bon Scott era as well as the Back in Black era yet they had a modern sound.

The packaging was unique, in a hardback book style with lots of pics and lyrics. Very high quality.

The boys still know how to rock and I have been a fan for almost 30 years. Totally impressed by this album. I hope we hear more from the boys in the future.

The ultimate would be a Mutt Lange produced album....

Keep rockin.... ACDC still know how to write em and rock em....

This is ACDC 'nuf said...