5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Quality and Durability
This is by far the best compact drill and impact driver on the market. I purchased a set two years ago and have used them frequently in all kinds of weather and conditions. With proper respect paid to these they will last a few years. Both thumbs up on the light wieght and balance of them.
Published on Nov. 26 2011 by Mark Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I ordered
I hope the product is good. I haven't used it yet. But I Ordered the hard case recv'd the soft case and the day it was delivered it was on sale for $25.00 cheaper. Not impressed.
Published 3 months ago by Murielle Kenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Quality and Durability, Nov. 26 2011
Mark Thompson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Milwaukee 2691-22 18-Volt Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, lightweight, I endorse this fully, Oct. 16 2013
I am an electrician. I use power tools daily. I have used Dewalt, Bosch, Hilti, Hitachi, Ryobi, drills over my career. Nothing is as good as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outils de luxe!, Oct. 2 2012
Excellente charge pour les piles. Mandrin qui reste serré jusqu'à la fin. Les détails de finition et la solidité en font un outil de qualité supérieure. Prix difficile à égaler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Bought Good Quality, July 29 2013
I spent all my laife trying to save money on cheap drills, finally decided to get good set and wished I could go back and get these from the start

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, April 9 2012
Recently, I purchased the Milwaukee drill and impact driver combo unit. Until this purchase I have never liked any of the cheaper battery powered drills. I tried to use them for construction / driving screws etc. etc. They were underpowered and became paper weights on my shelf. These include Mastercraft, Black & Decker and Ryobi Brands. (I had to resort to electric hand drills and extension cords.) This Milwaukee combo unit is fabulous. I love it. I could kick myself for not purchasing it sooner. Lots of power. Far more convenient than any cheap electric drill. I have had absoloutely no problems with the drill, impact driver or the lithium-ion batteries.
I highly reccommend this product. The price is considerable but the best price by $60. was with Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars These drills were never $499.00 reg price...., April 14 2014
199.00 is a decent price, a fair price. Makita is comparable at 199.00 . I hate it when it shows a regular price of 499.00 when no one would ever list it for that much...you are not getting the deal of the century on this product at 199.00.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool but..., April 14 2014
This is the best tool with five year warranty can't go wrong! I have the impact with hammer drill combo pack instead. My "but" is the fact that "amazon" in its email to me about this up to 80% off is that is down rite crazy this tool on this site some how is regular priced at $599??? How the hell do you "amazon" come up with this regular price?? No one in there rite mind would buy this set if it were even $220 at homedepot it's regular price here in ontario canada is $199 and sometimes on sale for $179. Now I know I did say its a good set but the only good part about the set is the hard case and impact driver, the plane jane drill driver with out hammer function is just useless. Might aswell buy Fischer price. Now for 50$ more homedepot will sell you the hammer combo with impact and a nice easy to carry heavy duty tool bag. No one should ever pay anymore for this tool then $199 if it goes up from this price just stop at your local HD. How ever at this price and free shipping it ain't to bad
Just my two cents

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 8 2013
Fantastic combo that works great. I bought it on amazon on sale and got a terrific deal. And it comes with a 5 year warranty- that's better than any other cordless drill manufacturer on the market. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cordless Power Tools, Jan. 27 2012
I work in the trades and i must say these tools are a good set. i use them every day in the cold and heat. two thumbs up . only regret i have is not buying them sooner !

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding deal on great Milwaukee product, March 21 2014
Great product and an unbelievable price. Love amazon. Drills are amazing and very powerful and help me get my jobs done with confidence.

ARRAY(0xa9aa82f4)