march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 26, 2011
This is by far the best compact drill and impact driver on the market. I purchased a set two years ago and have used them frequently in all kinds of weather and conditions. With proper respect paid to these they will last a few years. Both thumbs up on the light wieght and balance of them.
on October 2, 2012
Excellente charge pour les piles. Mandrin qui reste serré jusqu'à la fin. Les détails de finition et la solidité en font un outil de qualité supérieure. Prix difficile à égaler.
on July 3, 2013
These drills are lightweight, easy to grip, and perform under relatively harsh conditions. The lithium batteries hold their charge and are much less maintenance then other chemistries. I build theater sets about twice a year, so these drills see a lot of hands and a lot of punishment over short periods. No issues yet!
on March 9, 2014
As an industrial electrician im drilling and tapping holes into steel all the time. Sometimes even stainless. The drill has all the rpms I could ask for and the driver is strong enough to drive lags bolts into concrete
on September 8, 2013
Fantastic combo that works great. I bought it on amazon on sale and got a terrific deal. And it comes with a 5 year warranty- that's better than any other cordless drill manufacturer on the market. 5 stars.
on October 16, 2013
I am an electrician. I use power tools daily. I have used Dewalt, Bosch, Hilti, Hitachi, Ryobi, drills over my career. Nothing is as good as this.
on January 27, 2012
I work in the trades and i must say these tools are a good set. i use them every day in the cold and heat. two thumbs up . only regret i have is not buying them sooner !
on January 20, 2013
I use this combo set at work almost daily in a heavy equipment shop drilling steel and taking nuts off and putting on equipment. Light enough not to tire one but heavy enough to take the brute put to them. I have seen nothing else stand up to the abuse these tools take and keep on taking. The batteries go for ever and recharge time is really fast. Torque? Be careful because both tools have the power to overcome your wrist strength. Take that as a compliment for these tools.
on November 29, 2011
The Milwaukee 18 volt compact drill and Impact Driver combo kit is the best I've ever used. Battery stays charge and very lasting. Great Torque!
on July 2, 2013
This is the combo the company I work for has been purchasing over other available brands for a couple of
years now. Big fan of the battery life, the feel of the grip, power and the overall quality this set delivers..... So I bought one for myself as an upgrade to my old set of a lesser quality brand. Very satisfied and was amazed by the delivery time. I got it 5 business days earlier than quoted!