biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on May 21, 2015
Okay I love this series and I am almost 50 years old. Unrealistic plots abound but a great escapist series for us country gals.
on May 16, 2014
Out of the three box sets I ordered one of them had dome slight damage other than that everything was perfect and shipped fast.
on May 17, 2014
Time will tell if the third will be a better season than the first two seasons... so far so good
on October 28, 2015
Not gonna lie. Awesome show if you're into "The OC" type teenage dramas
on March 4, 2015
Happy with my purchase! Delivered quickly and in good condition :) THANK YOU.
on September 11, 2015

right on time. awesome
on August 10, 2014
Merci
on September 23, 2009
This show is sooo good. i would recommend it to anyone.Blair and Chucks relationship make me laugh so hard. there is so much drama in this season. way better than the first. it shipped so fast too. two thumbs up!
on October 19, 2009
Great seller, very fast shipping. I ordered three products and this one arrived the quickest. Product was is perfect condition I am very happy with my purchase.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse