summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on June 4, 2010
As I spoke to different people about how enthralled I was with the Twilght Series and sad to have them end,,,,I was told to view the True Blood series. Which I did and must say that I didn't care for them as much as the Twilght series so I gave them to my Son.
on April 24, 2011
True Blood is one of those shows I've always had my eye on but never picked up. I've never read any of the books that the series is based on so I'm not sure where the interest comes from but when I finally found Season 1 on sale I finally picked it up.

The show starts off very slow in introducing its characters. Sookie is immediately annoying to the viewer for the first few episodes as Anna Paquin acts as if she got hit over the head one too many times prior to filming. She just seems soooooooo sssssllllllooooowwww[...]

Anyways as the season grows on the story builds and actually ends keeping the viewer locked to the screen. Aside from some lame "exorcism" plot concerning 2 characters all the characters (even Sookie) are fleshed out in (mostly) full.

Season 1 ends on a cliffhanger though so if you hate those types of things definitely have season 2 on hand as well

as far as packaging: Excellent little box set. Very sturdy construction (discs will NOT fall out/get scratched). Excellent artwork. Episode guide included (on the packaging). Bonus features are brief but done well enough as I don't normally watch them anyway.

Onto season 2!