4.0 out of 5 stars he s actually a good actor
i was impressed with his acting skills... the storyline is good and the beats are intense. not the kind of movy to watch with your g friend but still quite entertaning. no regrets with this one.
Published on Feb. 12 2011 by junior langlois

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK!
Published on Jan. 22 2011 by Raptor_S2K_1986

4.0 out of 5 stars he s actually a good actor, Feb. 12 2011
This review is from: 8 Mile [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK!, Jan. 22 2011
This review is from: 8 Mile [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I ordered this movie because I like it in my childhood and wanted to see if it was still the case today, maybe 10 years later. The blu-ray itself is OK, meaning that the image reproduced is of good quality, but I have not seen major difference in sound. As for the movie itself, I find the acting performances ordinary and the story a little boring. I was lucky it was partly paid by a gift certificate because I would have not paid full price for the movie.

8 Mile [Blu-ray]
8 Mile [Blu-ray] by Curtis Hanson (Blu-ray - 2008)
CDN$ 14.99