march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Family Tools

on December 17, 2010
Similar to the Trudeau "Tea-Mendous" mug, the mesh infuser for this mug is absolutely horrible. The one I received looked like someone scratched up or used some pliers on the infuser's legs which allow it to sit on a ledge within the mug. This bent the infuser out of shape making it difficult to remove. I'm also worried that the scratched up metal will oxidize when soaked with tea for extended periods of time.

Hopefully newer shipments of this mug will be of better quality, but for now I wouldn't get my hopes up. It was a shame because this was supposed to be a holiday gift and now I have to shop elsewhere.
on December 1, 2011
The tea tumbler is great, it does not leak, keeps your beverage hot for several houers. But like a previous reviewer said : the mesh infuser is horrible, it's fragile, I don't think it's going to last long even though you technically have 5 years warranty...
on March 4, 2013
I enjoy the cup and love that it comes with its own infuser, but the only thing negative about it is the lid. If you don't push it down all the way it slowly shuffles up. Basically you gotta watch to make sure it doesn't come off because it isn't a screw on lid.
on October 19, 2013
Burnt my Hand with 2 nd degree burns the first and last day I used this tumbler.. Big holes in the top of the lid.. Water sloshed out all over me while walking with it. I do not recommend.
on May 24, 2015
I have a tradition of "Cold Brewing" my coffee the evening before. The Trudeau Tea-riffic 16-Ounce Travel Tea Tumbler is great for cold coffee brewing.
on March 7, 2013
J ai offert ceci en cadeau et ma sœur l à beaucoup aimé. Utile pour les amateurs de boisson chaude
on November 9, 2014
Keeps the tea hot for a very long time