march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on November 3, 2009
This was a wonderful series. I watched it quickly and I thought it was fantastic.
on September 18, 2011
I finally received the DVD I ordered around 10 days late... but the DVD was OK!
In my opinion in such purchase, the shipping is one of the only way to show good service quality... because it is the only service that was in fact provided by the seller!
on January 16, 2016
My only problem with season 5 is that I will need season 6 to find out what happened next and I can't afford to buy it right now..
on December 2, 2014
I love TV & this is the ONLY way to watch!
on May 26, 2016
Love this series
on January 3, 2015
Love the serie
on June 24, 2015
great series!
on November 19, 2009
As we're die hard Medium fans and felt we'd missed episodes due to time slot, we ordered this set. Could hardly wait for it to come out; great stories as usual, but the 'interview' with Jake and Patricia was a joke. It flew in the face of what was said and done about 'protecting the kids'; I found it very self-serving, not at all what I previously thought of those two actors.
Don't get haughty and cocky 'Allison and Joe'.
I've got money invested in my Medium set.