5.0 out of 5 stars love weighted hoops
easy to keep going for long periods of time. I enjoyed hooping as a child and love the experience with weighted hoops.
Published 19 months ago by frickers

3.0 out of 5 stars Good after some modifications
Published on March 23 2011 by Sire Matthieu

3.0 out of 5 stars Good after some modifications, March 23 2011
This review is from: Weight Loss Sports Hoop® Series: Acu Hoop® 3L - 3.3lb (1.5kg) Large, Weighted Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop (Sports)
I purchased this hula hoop for my girlfriend, so I do not review this item as a user myself. When she started to use the hula hoop everything was fine for the first couple of days, then the pieces started to disassemble. The connections between the 8 sections of the hula hoop are badly designed, and do not clip properly. I had to put screws between every sections so that it can be used without falling apart. With the screws on, my girlfriend has a lot of fun exercising and the results are great.

Overall, I am not disappointed with this item, but I would go for another brand and look closely at the connections if I were to purchase another.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS, Aug. 17 2013
Whitney Tsang (Burnaby, BC, CA) - See all my reviews
Horrible product. Cheaply made. When I put the collapsible hula hoop together, the weight of it was too heavy for the collapsible pieces that it just all fell apart. This shipped to me very fast, although I will be returning this product as it does not work!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, Oct. 3 2013
This thing might actually work but I will never find out. It really hurts to use it longer than a minute. Waste of money. Sitting collecting dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Aug. 14 2013
It's fun to use. I haven't seen any weight loss even though I use it every day. I'll try for 10 minutes per day.

5.0 out of 5 stars love weighted hoops, Feb. 10 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fabulas and fun!, April 3 2011
This hula hoop was a pain to put together but once it was, the results of using it has outweighed the frustration. I have noticed a definite improvement in my abs and my 'muffin top' is disappearing with each day. I would definitely purchase another if this one bit the biscuit.