march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 23, 2011
I purchased this hula hoop for my girlfriend, so I do not review this item as a user myself. When she started to use the hula hoop everything was fine for the first couple of days, then the pieces started to disassemble. The connections between the 8 sections of the hula hoop are badly designed, and do not clip properly. I had to put screws between every sections so that it can be used without falling apart. With the screws on, my girlfriend has a lot of fun exercising and the results are great.

Overall, I am not disappointed with this item, but I would go for another brand and look closely at the connections if I were to purchase another.
on August 17, 2013
Horrible product. Cheaply made. When I put the collapsible hula hoop together, the weight of it was too heavy for the collapsible pieces that it just all fell apart. This shipped to me very fast, although I will be returning this product as it does not work!
on April 18, 2015
I just love this hoop, the first few days may be a bit painful but once the muscles get use to it then you will be fine! I have had no problems with it coming apart and I use it 3 x a day 20 minutes ( they must have fixed this problem). I feel like my back and my abs are firmer. I am 50 and feel that I am getting a good work out! Love it!
on February 8, 2016
Excellent product. Easy to put together and an awesome hoop to start out with. Very easy to use!! Does hurt a little when you first start out but you get used to it@
on October 3, 2013
This thing might actually work but I will never find out. It really hurts to use it longer than a minute. Waste of money. Sitting collecting dust.
on February 10, 2013
easy to keep going for long periods of time. I enjoyed hooping as a child and love the experience with weighted hoops.
on August 14, 2013
It's fun to use. I haven't seen any weight loss even though I use it every day. I'll try for 10 minutes per day.
on April 3, 2011
This hula hoop was a pain to put together but once it was, the results of using it has outweighed the frustration. I have noticed a definite improvement in my abs and my 'muffin top' is disappearing with each day. I would definitely purchase another if this one bit the biscuit.
on May 31, 2014
Was delivered quickly & just as advertised!
on April 30, 2016