march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 29, 2008
I've been following Enya for almost 20 years, now. Since "Shepherd Moons", she's been pretty hit-and-miss with her work, and this is yet another disappointment.

The original songs are rather boring, and "My, My! Time Flies!" just doesn't work with the blues guitar riffs. Her arrangements of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" and "Silent Night" are fine, and those are about the only two songs worth listening to.

One of the most frustrating trends through the last few albums is her use of synthesizer keyboards. Usually, I can listen to them, because she varies the settings, but on this album, it all sounds like cheap, corny music. The album would have been drastically better if she had used real strings and a real piano, especially since it's a Christmas c.d. Real musical instruments would have improved the tone of "And Winter Came", making it a lovely piece of work worth the money.
on March 10, 2014
Love Enya...delivery wasn't that long. Price was great. ..will order many more in the future. It's hard to buy cds in stores happy that Amazon has such a great selection of music I had a hardttime finding even when you could buy them in stores.
on January 31, 2014
And Winter Came is another wonderful album by the beloved Enya. Fans will not be disappointed, as this album holds to her superb standard and very unique voice!
on April 21, 2009
Once again, Enya has come out with a beautiful arrangement of music. Well worth adding to your collection!
on November 26, 2013
One of Enya's best CDs. It makes a great addition to your Christmas CD collection. My husband and I love listening to it first thing on a snowy weekend morning or late at night. Very relaxing.
on May 1, 2012
This has now become a tradition in my family. I bake to this CD and wrap presents to this CD. Of course it is one of many CDs that I listen to, but it is a fave! :) I hope you enjoy it too!
on January 22, 2013
This is the second cd I have as i wore the first one out the music is beautiful, soothing, and inspired. My grandchildren can't get enough of Little Drummer Boy and love to join in!
on September 10, 2013
A nice collection of old favourites and new songs, sung in Enya's inimitable style. A very nice addition to my collection.
on July 19, 2013
I love love love this cd. Enya is a favourite singer of mine and her music is very soothing and relaxing.
on April 2, 2015
Enya has a beautiful voice and her songs are wonderful. Just love this CD