5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful product, Feb. 14 2010
D. McMullen "gutsykitten" (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
I have a lot of arthritis throughout my body and flexibility (or lack thereof) is a real problem. I have tried other yoga DVD's but didn't find them very helpful. This set is great. There is one DVD just for people with little flexibility and problem backs. It shows you two different ways of doing the exercises depending on your ability. The sun salutation is awesome as it stretches all your muscles and isn't a long exercise. It can be done anytime and as many times as you want through the day. You work your way up to the other exercises but don't overdo it!

A great product you won't regret buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small priceto pay for your physical and emotional well being., Aug. 9 2009
G. D'Angelo (montreal, canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
These cd's are a great yoga workout. What I love most
is that there are so many routines to choose from
depending on your needs, albeit health problems,
physical problems, morning routines, night routines
etc... You'll never be bored. I also love the speech
from the Dali Lama, talk about being inspired. The
price is great also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Selection, March 15 2009
Corita (Winnipeg, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
Each routine I have done thus far has the same beautiful ocean backdrop, and a nice variety of soothing background music. The instructor cues nicely and has a soothing voice also. Being able to customize your practice in so many ways is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this set to friends, March 10 2012
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
It was suggested that I start doing yoga to help me relax and bring down my stress level. I don't have the time to go to any groups/classes, I have limited time at home, not very flexible and have never done yoga in my life. This set didn't cost too much so I thought I would try it out.
This set solved my problem of not having time to go to groups/classes. I love that the routine times range from 10 - 90 minutes so even if I am busy I have time to do yoga. I have found it very easy to understand and follow what I should be doing and have had no issues with having to watch intro's or other scenes that I am not interested in watching.

I gave this a 4 mostly because I haven't tried everything yet and there are a select few poses that I feel could have more of an explination of what to do.

Overall I am very happy that I purchased this set of yoga DVD's and have noticed a great change in my everyday mood, how I sleep and my energy level.

4.0 out of 5 stars great beginner dvd, March 15 2011
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
I haven't done all of the routines yet, but I have taken a look at most of them on the dvd for inflexible people (that's me!), and the routines that I've done on that so far are great. I have done other yoga dvds for beginners in the past, but I really like something slow paced, and I think that these dvds will really help me slow it down a notch and work on my form.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection For A Yoga Practice, Dec 2 2010
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
I love this set of videos.

There are three videos, one for real beginners/inflexible people, one for dealing with stress and the last which has morning and evening routines. Put a DVD in and you are ready to quickly select what you want to work on. For instance the AM/PM has a menu which let's you select an interview with the Dalai Lama discussing meditation (very worthwhile) then choices of AM routines or PM routines. You select what section you want to see (like when you look at various sections on other DVDs) and pick the routine that you want.

Each of the three DVDs have a real nice selection of workouts that are really helpful and well taught.

I recommend this alot.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, Nov. 29 2010
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
This DVD would be what I need if the menus would permit scrolling to select the items as I wanted to view and prac tice them. I question whether these DVD's are in a format that allow flexibility of choice. I really was not interested in hearing a 30 minute dissertation by the Dalai Lama and could not escape it.I don't have the time to struggle with attempting to organize the DVD's which are resistant or incapable of pemitting access to selection.The first segment played well and then was stuck. I am planning to return the package and order something else. With respect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set Of DVDs, Dec 15 2011
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
Really fantastic set of videos for beginners (including very new beginners) and taking you on from there. Start with the Essential disc if you are really new or inflexible and in no time you can start adding the next ones. You can also do some of the other videos right from the beginning also, there is a good amount.

Very easy to use, the menus make it very easy to use the dvds and all things are clearly marked, and like when you watch DVDs that have extras and behind the scenes, you use the remote control (up/down/left/right) to move the cursor then select the choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great videos and awesome value, Aug. 5 2014
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
This is not only a great set of videos, but an awesome value. Many routine to try and not get bored. You will have your favourite routines but many others to keep your workout from becoming tedious. The am/pm one is our most used to date and Barbara provides great instruction for the beginner and review for the more advanced practioner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga for everyone., June 6 2014
This review is from: Yoga for Beginners and Beyond - 3 DVD Deluxe Box Set (DVD)
3 DVD with different training programs for beginner and more advanced practician. The instructions are easy to understand and to follow.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›