countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on February 14, 2010
I have a lot of arthritis throughout my body and flexibility (or lack thereof) is a real problem. I have tried other yoga DVD's but didn't find them very helpful. This set is great. There is one DVD just for people with little flexibility and problem backs. It shows you two different ways of doing the exercises depending on your ability. The sun salutation is awesome as it stretches all your muscles and isn't a long exercise. It can be done anytime and as many times as you want through the day. You work your way up to the other exercises but don't overdo it!

A great product you won't regret buying!
on April 24, 2016
Bought this for my fiancée and we use it everyday. Mostly the PM yoga during the week as it is tough to do it before an early work morning lol. I have no complaints. Positions are described in detailed as the yoga instructor is doing poses. Especially for me not knowing one position, the descriptive details help.
on August 9, 2009
These cd's are a great yoga workout. What I love most
is that there are so many routines to choose from
depending on your needs, albeit health problems,
physical problems, morning routines, night routines
etc... You'll never be bored. I also love the speech
from the Dali Lama, talk about being inspired. The
price is great also.
on March 15, 2009
Each routine I have done thus far has the same beautiful ocean backdrop, and a nice variety of soothing background music. The instructor cues nicely and has a soothing voice also. Being able to customize your practice in so many ways is great.
on March 10, 2012
It was suggested that I start doing yoga to help me relax and bring down my stress level. I don't have the time to go to any groups/classes, I have limited time at home, not very flexible and have never done yoga in my life. This set didn't cost too much so I thought I would try it out.
This set solved my problem of not having time to go to groups/classes. I love that the routine times range from 10 - 90 minutes so even if I am busy I have time to do yoga. I have found it very easy to understand and follow what I should be doing and have had no issues with having to watch intro's or other scenes that I am not interested in watching.

I gave this a 4 mostly because I haven't tried everything yet and there are a select few poses that I feel could have more of an explination of what to do.

Overall I am very happy that I purchased this set of yoga DVD's and have noticed a great change in my everyday mood, how I sleep and my energy level.
on February 8, 2016
It's a slower paced yoga. Even though you do feel it the next day!
I have done p90x so I know the faster type yoga. This works the same just more soothing and relaxing.
It's in beautiful ocean setting, calming, excellent for many body ailments at any degree of inflexibility or flexibility.

Easy to navigate. Just arrow to the specific session you'd like. It has 4 dvds each with a variety of sessions for an individual's needs.

Love mine so much. Buying for a friend for her bday
on February 4, 2016
Finding this a great alternative to getting out to a class or when travelling. Instructor has calming voice and gives clear instructions. Noise of waves and beach setting is great backdrop. Can do several different options and lengths of time. Am relative beginner and suits my needs well
on December 2, 2010
I love this set of videos.

There are three videos, one for real beginners/inflexible people, one for dealing with stress and the last which has morning and evening routines. Put a DVD in and you are ready to quickly select what you want to work on. For instance the AM/PM has a menu which let's you select an interview with the Dalai Lama discussing meditation (very worthwhile) then choices of AM routines or PM routines. You select what section you want to see (like when you look at various sections on other DVDs) and pick the routine that you want.

Each of the three DVDs have a real nice selection of workouts that are really helpful and well taught.

I recommend this alot.
on June 26, 2016
I did not want to listen to The Dalai Lama for 1/2 an hour. Very difficult to understand as well. One of the tapes got stuck and could not move it forward or backward so returned it. Disappointed but have purchased others which are suitable for me.
on March 15, 2011
I haven't done all of the routines yet, but I have taken a look at most of them on the dvd for inflexible people (that's me!), and the routines that I've done on that so far are great. I have done other yoga dvds for beginners in the past, but I really like something slow paced, and I think that these dvds will really help me slow it down a notch and work on my form.