5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and easy to put together!, Nov. 3 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-4825 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike (Sports)
This unit is not too bulky. It only took me half an hour to put it together, with the simple tools that come with the box. Very quiet and easy to adjust the magnetic resistance dial. I placed it in front of the television (got rid of my couch) and the seat is comfortable enough to sit through a two-hour movie. Now I can burn calories and enjoy my television at the same time.

Now it has been more than 3 weeks and on the average I have burnt 600 calories per day x 3 weeks. Exercise is not boring anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, April 29 2013
In spite of its entry level price, It has exceeded expectations. It arrived in excellent condition and was easy to assemble when I used my personal adjustable wrench. The supplied bicycle wrench would probably have worked but would have made the job more difficult. My wife and I have been using it regularly for the past several weeks and find it really does the trick. Quiet and easy to pick your preferred program. I sprayed the adjustable bar with silicone to facilitate changing the leg length. We are very happy with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and comfortable, Nov. 24 2012
Solid and comfortable unit that is a great unit for the price.
Takes a bit of work to set up but it is worth the time and effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be painted black for stealth mode. It is very quiet and operates smoothly !, July 19 2014
If you're looking for something quiet this is it ! It is also smooth as silk. The levels of magnetic resistance work flawlessly and will challenge most people. The seat seems a bit small for my butt, though that should fix itself if I use it as I intend to.

I've just had it for one day, and first impressions are important - I'm impressed and very pleased with my purchase. Let's see how it holds up over time 8)

Note : You might think you are missing some screws when checking assembly instructions - some screws are attached to the various pieces instead of being with the tools on the cardboard card included. Have fun 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bike, July 5 2014
I love this bike. Number one is the quality of the bike. It is well built. I was worried it would take up a lot of space in my rec room but it does not. The seat is comfortable. I chose this style of bike because I have bad knees.There is no strain to my knees using this bike. Also, the bike is reasonably priced compared to other stores. It's a great low impact exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, March 27 2014
This is a bike that is good for shorter people. Once put together it is sturdy and fun to use. It is not difficult to put together either.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bike every, March 23 2014
i wanted something comfortable, something i could use while watching tv, playing video games. I don't even know when i bought this its been so long in that time I've lost 140lbs thanks to this and my total gym

4.0 out of 5 stars good ratio money/quality, Jan. 11 2014
yes, have good ratio value/quality but not a hit; first week had a noise a knock-knock when i was going fast, with time is just small zum-zum and i can hear ok my tv when working legs ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, Jan. 4 2014
Pretty easy to assemble and works well. I work up a good sweat using this. I also like that it doesn't take up much space and can be moved easily. The heart rate monitor doesn't work great but that's a minor issue, For the money, I highly recommend it. You can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, but don't expect it to compare to ..., July 25 2014
Well built, good value, but don't expect it to compare to the bikes in a public gym, this is very much designed for the home. It is light to move and so far seems to serve it's purpose.

Stamina 15-4825 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike