march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 3, 2013
This unit is not too bulky. It only took me half an hour to put it together, with the simple tools that come with the box. Very quiet and easy to adjust the magnetic resistance dial. I placed it in front of the television (got rid of my couch) and the seat is comfortable enough to sit through a two-hour movie. Now I can burn calories and enjoy my television at the same time.

Now it has been more than 3 weeks and on the average I have burnt 600 calories per day x 3 weeks. Exercise is not boring anymore.
on April 29, 2013
In spite of its entry level price, It has exceeded expectations. It arrived in excellent condition and was easy to assemble when I used my personal adjustable wrench. The supplied bicycle wrench would probably have worked but would have made the job more difficult. My wife and I have been using it regularly for the past several weeks and find it really does the trick. Quiet and easy to pick your preferred program. I sprayed the adjustable bar with silicone to facilitate changing the leg length. We are very happy with our purchase.
on November 24, 2012
Solid and comfortable unit that is a great unit for the price.
Takes a bit of work to set up but it is worth the time and effort.
on July 5, 2014
I love this bike. Number one is the quality of the bike. It is well built. I was worried it would take up a lot of space in my rec room but it does not. The seat is comfortable. I chose this style of bike because I have bad knees.There is no strain to my knees using this bike. Also, the bike is reasonably priced compared to other stores. It's a great low impact exercise.
on January 4, 2014
Pretty easy to assemble and works well. I work up a good sweat using this. I also like that it doesn't take up much space and can be moved easily. The heart rate monitor doesn't work great but that's a minor issue, For the money, I highly recommend it. You can't go wrong.
on November 14, 2014
Got the bike assembled in about an hour, and works as intended. I have bad knees but it seems to not cause any issues with them.

Definitely not a high end bike, and very basic but it gets the job done. Chose this bike in case the electronics break it can still be used with the magnetic resistance.
on July 19, 2014
If you're looking for something quiet this is it ! It is also smooth as silk. The levels of magnetic resistance work flawlessly and will challenge most people. The seat seems a bit small for my butt, though that should fix itself if I use it as I intend to.

I've just had it for one day, and first impressions are important - I'm impressed and very pleased with my purchase. Let's see how it holds up over time 8)

Note : You might think you are missing some screws when checking assembly instructions - some screws are attached to the various pieces instead of being with the tools on the cardboard card included. Have fun 8)
on December 13, 2014
Item arrived very promptly, in perfect condition and very easy to assemble.
I find it much easier on my feet and knees than actually walking, and it does give you a workout ! depending how hard
you paddle !
on January 11, 2014
yes, have good ratio value/quality but not a hit; first week had a noise a knock-knock when i was going fast, with time is just small zum-zum and i can hear ok my tv when working legs ...
on July 25, 2014
Well built, good value, but don't expect it to compare to the bikes in a public gym, this is very much designed for the home. It is light to move and so far seems to serve it's purpose.