5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and easy to put together!, Nov. 3 2013
This review is from: Stamina 15-4825 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike (Sports)
This unit is not too bulky. It only took me half an hour to put it together, with the simple tools that come with the box. Very quiet and easy to adjust the magnetic resistance dial. I placed it in front of the television (got rid of my couch) and the seat is comfortable enough to sit through a two-hour movie. Now I can burn calories and enjoy my television at the same time.

Now it has been more than 3 weeks and on the average I have burnt 600 calories per day x 3 weeks. Exercise is not boring anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, April 29 2013
In spite of its entry level price, It has exceeded expectations. It arrived in excellent condition and was easy to assemble when I used my personal adjustable wrench. The supplied bicycle wrench would probably have worked but would have made the job more difficult. My wife and I have been using it regularly for the past several weeks and find it really does the trick. Quiet and easy to pick your preferred program. I sprayed the adjustable bar with silicone to facilitate changing the leg length. We are very happy with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and comfortable, Nov. 24 2012
Solid and comfortable unit that is a great unit for the price.
Takes a bit of work to set up but it is worth the time and effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, March 27 2014
This is a bike that is good for shorter people. Once put together it is sturdy and fun to use. It is not difficult to put together either.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bike every, March 23 2014
i wanted something comfortable, something i could use while watching tv, playing video games. I don't even know when i bought this its been so long in that time I've lost 140lbs thanks to this and my total gym

4.0 out of 5 stars good ratio money/quality, Jan. 11 2014
yes, have good ratio value/quality but not a hit; first week had a noise a knock-knock when i was going fast, with time is just small zum-zum and i can hear ok my tv when working legs ...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, Jan. 4 2014
Pretty easy to assemble and works well. I work up a good sweat using this. I also like that it doesn't take up much space and can be moved easily. The heart rate monitor doesn't work great but that's a minor issue, For the money, I highly recommend it. You can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, Jan. 30 2014
Nice size. Very quiet. Assembly is really quick and easy. Not difficult to move around. Seems pretty good for a basic unit.

ARRAY(0xb3b3699c)