5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, tons of fun and durable too!
I bought one of these last Christmas for my nephew, we have tons of end to end action, 3 pointers and dunks too! The shatterproof backboard and the breakaway rim make this a durable alternative to the cheap plastic over the door hoops. Also it comes with a good ball too!
Published on Oct. 29 2010 by Scott Nichol

3.0 out of 5 stars good one
Good one but you can get similar one in a local store like bedbathbeyond.ca , may be for a lower price
Published 10 months ago by sony

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, tons of fun and durable too!, Oct. 29 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, June 6 2011
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
This mini hoop is by far the best one I have ever seen. I used to own an nba one which costs about the same as this one and it was entirely made from plastic and broke after less than 30 days. This one however is made with durable material. The rim is made out of metal so it does not break. It took me about 5 minutes to set it up and it is loads of fun! My only complaint is that the ball is really loud compared to other mini basketballs that I have owned, other than that it is an amazing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun!!, Dec 29 2010
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
One of the favorite presents for Christmas this year. It's played with all the time! Great quality, lots of fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely requires two people to assemble, April 22 2014
The instructions are a little difficult to understand, and it is much easier to assemble with two people. The basketball system is awesome once fully assembled. The kids (7 and 5) love the basketball net, and we adults love how easy it is to adjust the height.
A must buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, Feb. 9 2011
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
Very sturdy. The rim could be a little bigger so a regular plastic ball could fit more easily (my son uses a regular beach plastic ball, which is not as noisy as the rubber ball that comes with the hoop).
All in all a very good product, designed to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too much fun..., Aug. 12 2011
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
Put this up in the office and what a wonderful distraction it has been, sitting down 8 hours a day is way too much strain on your back but with this you can get some much needed exercise not being glued to your chair. Great Buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, better than plastic, April 24 2012
J. Ong (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
Bought this for my 3 year old, he enjoys dunking on it. I don't have to worry about him breaking it. A plastic one likely won't last as long as this one. The backboard does bend a little bit, but I didn't expect it to be solid for $30. The ball is a bit heavy, but I have 10 other balls lying around that we use on it. No complaints here. Definitely satisfied with this purchase, knowing that this will last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, Oct. 16 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
It's perfect, sturdy, and condition is great

I ordered the smallest size and I mount it on my wall. Taking the 2 door-hooks off was pretty easy. After that, I just put four screws in where the hooks were located. Before I put the screws in the wall, I added an anchor to make it more secure.

I am able to dunk on it but I did not try hanging on to it...don't think I will LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, Nov. 13 2011
kim c "Kim" (sunshine coast bc) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
I ordered this for my son who is 13,he had been begging for it for months!He loves it!It is very sturdy and takes the energy of a 13 year old.The ball is hard so it is strong but it is noisy.We have talked about getting a softer ball for the days he needs to play quieter.This is sturdy and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: SKLZ Pro Mini Basketball Hoop (Sports)
The net is very durable and fun.
Makes a great distraction.
Was a great buy i recommend it to anyone who wants a mini net but is afraid that it would break, don't worry it wont break as long as you don't hang on the rim!!!
IT'S A GREAT BUY :D