countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Size: Standard|Change

on February 24, 2016
First one we got fell off when the door got slammed. So be careful but my son loves it and so does all his friends he is 9 and has had one since he was 7. Now we have gone through two falling off the door, it gets used a lot but be careful and no slam dunks, for sure to wreck it.
on June 23, 2016
The weakest points are the door mount brackets which are plastic. The acrylic backboard is a little flimsy so it can probably only withstand light dunks. If you have older bi-fold doors then the brackets are probably too widely spaced to fit on it. Best used on a standard interior door. The basketball is just like a smaller version of a real basketball. It's pretty heavy to be dribbling and shooting if you don't have a solid or concrete floor or if you have an apartment. We bought a cheap foam ball to remedy it.
Overall I'd recommend it and actually ended up buying a second one as a gift for someone else who liked it.
The shipping was fast, it arrived before I expected it to.
on April 27, 2016
Love the net a whole lot of fun, great to have in any dorm room. With the right size allen key and a little bit of glueing or tapping you can put it on your wall . The durability of the back board is great. As well there are long hooks on the back as deep as as the average man palm. Also if your buying this for your kids I hope you buy a foam ball with it because the ball that it comes with is hard and loud.
on June 6, 2011
This mini hoop is by far the best one I have ever seen. I used to own an nba one which costs about the same as this one and it was entirely made from plastic and broke after less than 30 days. This one however is made with durable material. The rim is made out of metal so it does not break. It took me about 5 minutes to set it up and it is loads of fun! My only complaint is that the ball is really loud compared to other mini basketballs that I have owned, other than that it is an amazing product.
on October 29, 2010
I bought one of these last Christmas for my nephew, we have tons of end to end action, 3 pointers and dunks too! The shatterproof backboard and the breakaway rim make this a durable alternative to the cheap plastic over the door hoops. Also it comes with a good ball too!
on October 16, 2014
It's perfect, sturdy, and condition is great

I ordered the smallest size and I mount it on my wall. Taking the 2 door-hooks off was pretty easy. After that, I just put four screws in where the hooks were located. Before I put the screws in the wall, I added an anchor to make it more secure.

I am able to dunk on it but I did not try hanging on to it...don't think I will LOL
on December 29, 2010
One of the favorite presents for Christmas this year. It's played with all the time! Great quality, lots of fun!
on December 2, 2015
Great Quality. Me and my 20 year old friends have been using this for months and it hasn't broke. The quality of the rim is quite good and the spring allows for mild dunking. My only issue is that it did not come with holes in the backboard for wall mounting. Those holes will need need to be drilled in yourself.
on November 13, 2011
I ordered this for my son who is 13,he had been begging for it for months!He loves it!It is very sturdy and takes the energy of a 13 year old.The ball is hard so it is strong but it is noisy.We have talked about getting a softer ball for the days he needs to play quieter.This is sturdy and good quality
on February 9, 2011
Very sturdy. The rim could be a little bigger so a regular plastic ball could fit more easily (my son uses a regular beach plastic ball, which is not as noisy as the rubber ball that comes with the hoop).
All in all a very good product, designed to last.