biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: MiniChange

on October 29, 2010
I bought one of these last Christmas for my nephew, we have tons of end to end action, 3 pointers and dunks too! The shatterproof backboard and the breakaway rim make this a durable alternative to the cheap plastic over the door hoops. Also it comes with a good ball too!
on June 6, 2011
This mini hoop is by far the best one I have ever seen. I used to own an nba one which costs about the same as this one and it was entirely made from plastic and broke after less than 30 days. This one however is made with durable material. The rim is made out of metal so it does not break. It took me about 5 minutes to set it up and it is loads of fun! My only complaint is that the ball is really loud compared to other mini basketballs that I have owned, other than that it is an amazing product.
on October 16, 2014
It's perfect, sturdy, and condition is great

I ordered the smallest size and I mount it on my wall. Taking the 2 door-hooks off was pretty easy. After that, I just put four screws in where the hooks were located. Before I put the screws in the wall, I added an anchor to make it more secure.

I am able to dunk on it but I did not try hanging on to it...don't think I will LOL
on December 29, 2010
One of the favorite presents for Christmas this year. It's played with all the time! Great quality, lots of fun!
on December 2, 2015
Great Quality. Me and my 20 year old friends have been using this for months and it hasn't broke. The quality of the rim is quite good and the spring allows for mild dunking. My only issue is that it did not come with holes in the backboard for wall mounting. Those holes will need need to be drilled in yourself.
on February 9, 2011
Very sturdy. The rim could be a little bigger so a regular plastic ball could fit more easily (my son uses a regular beach plastic ball, which is not as noisy as the rubber ball that comes with the hoop).
All in all a very good product, designed to last.
on August 12, 2011
Put this up in the office and what a wonderful distraction it has been, sitting down 8 hours a day is way too much strain on your back but with this you can get some much needed exercise not being glued to your chair. Great Buy!
on June 29, 2015
I was informed after buying the SKLZ Pro that it is inferior to the Slam Jam. It's because the screw and spring run vertical and this makes the hoop very tight and doesn't have much give when slam dunking. The Slam Jam has the screw and spring running horizontally, which allows the hoop to completely fold down during a slam dunk.
on November 13, 2011
I ordered this for my son who is 13,he had been begging for it for months!He loves it!It is very sturdy and takes the energy of a 13 year old.The ball is hard so it is strong but it is noisy.We have talked about getting a softer ball for the days he needs to play quieter.This is sturdy and good quality
on February 21, 2013
The net is very durable and fun.
Makes a great distraction.
Was a great buy i recommend it to anyone who wants a mini net but is afraid that it would break, don't worry it wont break as long as you don't hang on the rim!!!
IT'S A GREAT BUY :D