biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: MiniChange

on February 9, 2016
The hoop is fantastic and very durable. Lots of fun. The ball is disappointing,it's deformed and doesn't bounce well.
on February 5, 2016
Amazing deal! My kids love to play with it every after school. Price is very reasonable.
on February 4, 2016
My son would sleep with if he could. Great toy and tone of fun!
on January 25, 2016
The net and backboard board are very good quality for the price, however the ball that came with it feels very stiff. It would have been nice if the ball was a bit more rubbery and bouncy like a real basketball.
on January 8, 2016
It hangs over a door and eveytime a basketball hits the backboard it rattles and makes a lot of noise. I will need to find a way to fasten it so there is no movement .My kids play with this everyday. It appears to be well constructed.
on January 6, 2016
Bought as gift for 2 different nephews and was a huge hit with both of them. Will be buying again no doubt.
on January 2, 2016
One the best built inside hoops available, it's just really big and the ball is very hard.
on December 20, 2015
Worth the $! This was a gift for my son and he plays with it everyday. Not made like the cheap one I had when I was a kid. I think it will last a long time!
on December 2, 2015
Great Quality. Me and my 20 year old friends have been using this for months and it hasn't broke. The quality of the rim is quite good and the spring allows for mild dunking. My only issue is that it did not come with holes in the backboard for wall mounting. Those holes will need need to be drilled in yourself.
on November 12, 2015
I am a early childhood educator and I had this net in my room for almost 2 months. Today I came into work to see the net had broke. The children really enjoyed the net, just could habe lasted a little longer.
review image