biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 22, 2011
Just amazing! It does exactly what it is suppose to do. It's tiny size is awesome. Software use is also easy of use.
on December 21, 2012
This is a great addition to my arsenal in the never-ending battle against clutter. It works as promised. Delivery was timely and uneventful. All good.
on March 20, 2013
Ok, I got this as a present a couple of years ago and just love it. I bought this one for my sister. It's very easy to use. I'm a realtor and for receipts, client lists, doing your quarterly taxes and basically just staying organized, it is awesome!!

When it's time to upgrade, MAKE SURE, you back everything up porperly. Call the company if you need to to make sure you did it properly. Otherwise, you may lose all your info!!
on July 15, 2013
Great product, very reliable. In combination with the Neat Mobile application, it makes a potentially time-consuming task of making expense reports quite easy and simple. I do wish the reports allowed for more customizable features (adding net price, for example, or other calculations) but most can be overcome once exported into Excel.
on February 10, 2012
This is a great little scanner, and I am very happy with how it works! No complaints on it at all! When I use it.

I must admit I had envisioned reforming myself from being a terribly filing-challenged person, to being a model of paper organization. Nevertheless, the fact remains, that despite how cool this little device is, I still hate filing and dealing with paper work. The purchase of this item has been, for me, akin to the proverbial "treadmill AKA clothes rack" scenario. Its no good, unless you use it, and use it regularly. Right now my scanner sits high upon a shelf, on top of yet another pile of paper, waiting to be scanned.
on February 17, 2013
Great but need an easier manual and need to change/add items for the receipts.
will be more suitable if it can recognize more languages
on December 30, 2014
This scanner is slow, noisy, and after maybe 50 scans, malfunctioning.... Stay away and spin wisely for this type of product.
on November 4, 2015
Great. Program freezes a lot on my computer but probably just my computer.
on July 12, 2014
Good product, good software.