1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for I guess, April 27 2010
S. Cohen (Toronto) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GTMax Car Audio Tape Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod (Electronics)
I was hoping to avoid buying a more expensive tape adapter by going with this product but I guess that was wishful thinking. As soon as I inserted it into my car's tape-deck, it started clicking, flipping the auto-reverse back and forth before finally being ejected as "unplayable". Needless to say, you can't get any audio out of this thing if it won't stay in the deck!
Will need to see if I can return it for a refund, but for the $7 it cost, it probably isn't worth the trouble.
Update: After I explained the problem to the seller they issued a complete refund, without requiring me to send the product back. Thanks TechMart, hopefully we can business together again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, Feb. 2 2011
Shaun Warkentin (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This item triggers the auto-reverse on the tape deck, then the deck ejects the tape, indicating that it cannot be played.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, Nov. 4 2010
poor quality. lots of noise on the line. Cassette is sticky in the player and keeps triggering the autoreverse function of the player. You get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars very noisy, Jan. 3 2012
The product works, but it's too loud that is annoying. You cannot enjoy the music playing from the iPhone because of the noise generated by this devise! Would not recommend to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product didn't work, April 26 2010
I bought a cassette player adapter to replace my old one. Unfortunately the new purchased one from emaxland has not worked. When I tried contacting them, they didn't reply or make an effort to give a refund or sending a replacement. I don't suggest buying electronics from them or on amazon.

GTMax Car Audio Tape Cassette Adapter for Apple iPod