4.0 out of 5 stars Hawaii Five-O S12
I have S1-S12 on dvd and love this show. I would rank this show as one of the all-time police drama up there with Hillstreet blues or Starsky and Hutch or Miami Vice or Crime Story or Police Story, etc.

Published on Jan. 10 2012 by paul young

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Hawaii Five-O but
the final season really misses Danno and Chin. The dynamic of the old "team" has changed and there are not enough episodes to establish and entrench the new cast.
Published 6 months ago by Dr. Brook Gardner

4.0 out of 5 stars Hawaii Five-O S12, Jan. 10 2012
This review is from: Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season (DVD)

I was disappointed when Chin Ho Kelly's character was eliminated after S10 as i felt his character added some real value to Hawaii's Chinese roots. S11 is when we seen the end of James Macarthur's character and the famous line bookem Danno. It is too sad they could not added an interview with James Macarthur before he died as he was the last of the remaining cast to die.

I am looking forward to watching the final episode as it will be first time i have seen its entirety in well over 30+ years. I remember watching Hawaii Five-O as a kid and having the set allows to watch it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars We loved it, good acting, clean shows, Feb. 20 2014
This review is from: Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season (DVD)
We like the suspence, and good clean show. Also interesting to follow the good laid out plot.Would order more of this type of values displayed in Hawaii O 5 series. A series with good morales with lovely & beautiful Hawaii.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Hawaii Five-O but, Feb. 2 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaii Five-0 The Finale Season, June 14 2013
This review is from: Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season (DVD)
Jack Lord and this team investigate in crimes and find out how the persons kills and brings them to justice. But about two people in the show have died but it is still a great t.v. show to watch. Francine

5.0 out of 5 stars great season, June 27 2013
This review is from: Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season (DVD)
I am a collector and am pleased to have this season in my collection. I haven't been able to watch it yet but I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season
Hawaii Five-O: The Final Season by Jack Lord (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 53.99 CDN$ 23.49