march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on January 10, 2012
I have S1-S12 on dvd and love this show. I would rank this show as one of the all-time police drama up there with Hillstreet blues or Starsky and Hutch or Miami Vice or Crime Story or Police Story, etc.

I was disappointed when Chin Ho Kelly's character was eliminated after S10 as i felt his character added some real value to Hawaii's Chinese roots. S11 is when we seen the end of James Macarthur's character and the famous line bookem Danno. It is too sad they could not added an interview with James Macarthur before he died as he was the last of the remaining cast to die.

I am looking forward to watching the final episode as it will be first time i have seen its entirety in well over 30+ years. I remember watching Hawaii Five-O as a kid and having the set allows to watch it again.
on February 3, 2016
I loved this show. The final season did suffer somewhat from the exclusion of Danny Williams and the inclusion of some new characters to pick up the slack. Still, the final episode where Wo Fat finally gets his is one of the series best.