4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad
This product does the job and covers an area larger than the neck wrap. I would have liked the hot setting to be warmer. It is a lower temperature than other similar products I have used.
Published 21 months ago by Cathy Short

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected
I was hoping to lie on this in my bed but the beaded edging doesn't allow for this very comfortably. It's designed to use while sitting up I guess but it doesn't really got hot enough on the edges to need this special design.
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!
Published 21 months ago by KAREN FERRIGAN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad, Jan. 12 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green) (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected, Jan. 31 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, May 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It fits very nicely around my neck & I use it regularly in the evening to relax tense neck muscles!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, May 21 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
What a relief for those sore shoulders! The shoulder wrap fits so comfortably and provides heat.over the front and back of the whole shoulder and neck. The magnetic front snap holds it in place, and the extra long cord allows me to easily move around the room, as I work in full comfort. I would recommend it for those that experience those painful neck and shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had ..., Oct. 16 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had recently spread to my upper arms, shoulders and neck I decided to give it a try. I find it very soothing and comfortable and know I will use it whenever I feel the need. I like the long cord which makes me feel safe. My friend bought it (elsewhere at a higher price) for her daughters to relieve strain after long periods at their computers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great produc, Nov. 17 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Exactly what you expect it is
Only con I found is that it doesn't go quite as hot as as standard heat pad, the high setting is the same as medium on a standard pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, July 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Very satisfied... I recommend for people with pain in the neck area.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT - HELPS ME WITH MY NECK AND SHOULDERS ..., July 4 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
LIKE IT - HELPS ME WITH MY NECK AND SHOULDERS PROBLEM - COULD MAKE THE CORD MORE PRACTICAL.

3.0 out of 5 stars Find this very comfortable, June 12 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I was just hoping for a bit more heat. I have to use it on the highest setting and unless you are putting it on your bare skin, it does not really relax the muscles like I thought it would. It is soft and comfortable and easy to use, just needs a bit more heat on the high setting.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay but not heavy enough to heat shoulder area, April 21 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I find I use this more for my mid and lower back sitting against a pillow than having it draped over my shoulders. There is hardly any weight to the heating pad so it doesn't come into close enough contact to heat my shoulders, even on the highest setting.

It shuts off every 2 hours, so if you're sitting for a while, you may reach down to see the control pad flashing. This would be the time to turn the heating pad back on - BUT you could use this time as an alarm for you to get up and move around and change sitting positions. If you change positions every 2 hours, and if you get up and move around, you will keep your blood circulating to your muscles and you will engage different postural muscles. I'm going to guess most people use heating pads for muscular discomfort or pain so I would make this suggestion to use this automatic shutoff as a reminder to get up and move around so that you can maintain and improve your health.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 43.10