4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad
This product does the job and covers an area larger than the neck wrap. I would have liked the hot setting to be warmer. It is a lower temperature than other similar products I have used.
Published on Jan. 12 2013 by Cathy Short

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected
I was hoping to lie on this in my bed but the beaded edging doesn't allow for this very comfortably. It's designed to use while sitting up I guess but it doesn't really got hot enough on the edges to need this special design.
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!
Published on Jan. 31 2013 by KAREN FERRIGAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad, Jan. 12 2013
This review is from: Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, May 21 2014
What a relief for those sore shoulders! The shoulder wrap fits so comfortably and provides heat.over the front and back of the whole shoulder and neck. The magnetic front snap holds it in place, and the extra long cord allows me to easily move around the room, as I work in full comfort. I would recommend it for those that experience those painful neck and shoulders.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected, Jan. 31 2013
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had ..., Oct. 16 2014
A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had recently spread to my upper arms, shoulders and neck I decided to give it a try. I find it very soothing and comfortable and know I will use it whenever I feel the need. I like the long cord which makes me feel safe. My friend bought it (elsewhere at a higher price) for her daughters to relieve strain after long periods at their computers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 14 2014
I bought this to help with my neck pain, and it works great. I use it several times a week in the evenings and it has helped a great deal. There is a magnet in the front, and the pad heats up quickly. There are 3 heat settings, and an auto shut off. I found the high setting equivalent with my other heating pad's high setting. The only thing I would have liked is if it was longer in the back to heat lower than my shoulder blades, which I sometimes need in addition to the neck and upper shoulders - but I knew that when I bought it so of course I cannot fault the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay but not heavy enough to heat shoulder area, April 21 2014
I find I use this more for my mid and lower back sitting against a pillow than having it draped over my shoulders. There is hardly any weight to the heating pad so it doesn't come into close enough contact to heat my shoulders, even on the highest setting.

It shuts off every 2 hours, so if you're sitting for a while, you may reach down to see the control pad flashing. This would be the time to turn the heating pad back on - BUT you could use this time as an alarm for you to get up and move around and change sitting positions. If you change positions every 2 hours, and if you get up and move around, you will keep your blood circulating to your muscles and you will engage different postural muscles. I'm going to guess most people use heating pads for muscular discomfort or pain so I would make this suggestion to use this automatic shutoff as a reminder to get up and move around so that you can maintain and improve your health.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, May 9 2013
It fits very nicely around my neck & I use it regularly in the evening to relax tense neck muscles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have., March 8 2014
I am glad to have found a heating pad for neck and shoulders. It gives me a very relaxing heat range. Automatically shuts off which I like because I fall asleep easily. Comforting material and I especially like the colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great produc, Nov. 17 2012
Exactly what you expect it is
Only con I found is that it doesn't go quite as hot as as standard heat pad, the high setting is the same as medium on a standard pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For!, Nov. 16 2014
Exactly what I was looking for...heat all the way up the neck and across the shoulders. Can sit and lay comfortably with it. Easy to move from place to place. Excellent product!

Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 46.53