4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad
This product does the job and covers an area larger than the neck wrap. I would have liked the hot setting to be warmer. It is a lower temperature than other similar products I have used.
Published 23 months ago by Cathy Short

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected
I was hoping to lie on this in my bed but the beaded edging doesn't allow for this very comfortably. It's designed to use while sitting up I guess but it doesn't really got hot enough on the edges to need this special design.
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!
Published 22 months ago by KAREN FERRIGAN

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the ad, Jan. 12 2013
This review is from: Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green) (Health and Beauty)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not what expected, Jan. 31 2013
It was very soft though and gets hot quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it, May 21 2014
What a relief for those sore shoulders! The shoulder wrap fits so comfortably and provides heat.over the front and back of the whole shoulder and neck. The magnetic front snap holds it in place, and the extra long cord allows me to easily move around the room, as I work in full comfort. I would recommend it for those that experience those painful neck and shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, May 9 2013
It fits very nicely around my neck & I use it regularly in the evening to relax tense neck muscles!

5.0 out of 5 stars A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had ..., Oct. 16 2014
A friend recommended this product to me and since my arthritis had recently spread to my upper arms, shoulders and neck I decided to give it a try. I find it very soothing and comfortable and know I will use it whenever I feel the need. I like the long cord which makes me feel safe. My friend bought it (elsewhere at a higher price) for her daughters to relieve strain after long periods at their computers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great produc, Nov. 17 2012
Exactly what you expect it is
Only con I found is that it doesn't go quite as hot as as standard heat pad, the high setting is the same as medium on a standard pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Warning-Has a terrible smell the first many times using it, Dec 10 2014
Warning-Has a terrible smell the first many times using it, I would let it air out for a few days first.and then just deal with it, I am sure it is toxic,But most heating pads have this issues... but alas what a wonderful design for those of us with chronic neck and shoulder pain! When I sprained my neck and tore a muscle in my shoulder years ago there was nothing like this available.This is literally the heating pad of my dreams!

3.0 out of 5 stars The design is not bad, but it doesn't heat very well, Nov. 1 2014
Joan Levert - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
The design is not bad, but it doesn't heat very well. When set on 'high', it'll produce a few minutes of what we consider 'medium' temperature, then fade to quite low for the rest. I'd return it if I hadn't bought it on clearance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, July 12 2014
Very satisfied... I recommend for people with pain in the neck area.

4.0 out of 5 stars LIKE IT - HELPS ME WITH MY NECK AND SHOULDERS ..., July 4 2014
LIKE IT - HELPS ME WITH MY NECK AND SHOULDERS PROBLEM - COULD MAKE THE CORD MORE PRACTICAL.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Sunbeam 885-000 Renue Heat Therapy Neck and Shoulder Wrap (Green)
CDN$ 49.99 CDN$ 42.11