march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 18, 2012
I had a sanyo rice cooker before I bought this Zojirushi one. Apparently, the rice cooked by Zojirushi tastes much better. I love its "delay" function which means I can book the time at night before I go to bed and then have a bowl of hot congee in the morning when I get up. Or I can set the time and then go to pick up my kid, and when we back maybe a hour later after playing at playground, the rice is ready, I just need to quickly pan-fry something I have already prepared and have our dinner in 15 minutes.
on January 1, 2014
While I've only used this five times now I'm in love, It cooks a perfect fluffy and soft rice. I've never owned a rice cooker before, but this is becoming a regular in my daily meal cooking. The cook to be "ready at timer" has been accurate to 30seconds-1mins. Be sure to clean it after every use because it does get messy depending on what you cook.
on October 8, 2012
Have not tried the cake function but rice is good. Prefect every time! Good for one to two people. It's better to let rice sit a while before serving, i like it more soft.
on July 10, 2012
This is a great rice cooker for making small amounts. I am a single person and can still have the luxury of making rice without feeling I have to eat leftovers.

When I split with my husband I sent our National brand cooker with him and just bought a cheap drug store cooker. I absolutely hated it. It is well worth the money to have a good cooker - it will last you years and years, and makes perfect rice each time.
on December 23, 2011
Had a 10-cup Zojirushi which is too big for my household, so we parked that in the pantry and purchased this 3-cup beauty. Compact yet multifunctional, the menu is intuitive and the result is as good as we've always expected from this brand. Easy to clean. Set the timer last night and the rice was ready at 7:30am this morning, no burning/dryness. We have yet to try the "cake" function though.
on March 16, 2016
BEST cutest tiny ricecooker. I'm totally in love with it. We're in a household of two and it's exactly the right amount of rice for us. We've also recently started experimenting with it, putting a whole tomato within the rice to cook (sooo good!), some veggies and spices, and it's SO nice to be able to leave and know i'm coming home to perfectly cooked rice.
on January 22, 2014
it is good, safe and enough for 3 of us.

it is a 3 cup stuff, so you might need to buy a bigger one if your familiy are more than 3 people.
on January 21, 2014
Love this product! So easy and very low hassle. Delicious rice every time! Super easy cleaning I adore the musical tones super cute :)
on September 3, 2014
So cute and it is useful as well. It suits for single and couple.
on April 1, 2011
I got this rice cooker in January, and I use it all the time. I've cooked all different kinds of rice (white, brown basmati, mixed grains) as well as quinoa (on quick cook) and steel cut oatmeal (on the porridge setting). Everything turns out perfectly. When I've cooked oats there there is some leakage of the cooking liquid out of the vent and the sides, but that's just the nature of oats...the texture is perfect. I highly recommend this little rice cooker for people who live alone like me or if there's just a couple of you in the household...the price is well worth it.