5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published on April 27 2011 by hilzkiwi

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent Watery Product
We have made about ten batches of yogurt since purchasing this product. We used an excellent starter and it worked really well - ONCE. We followed the instructions verbatim. We also tried different times (9hrs. 13 hrs. 15 hrs.) for different consistencies. We alighted on 15 hrs. which made the best yogurt - better than the first - ONCE. Since then the yogurt comes out...
Published 3 months ago by Donald H Caplan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, April 27 2011
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
I love this yogurt maker. It works well and is so easy with the automatic shut off. The instructions are easy to follow. I don't always use the little jars that come with it but sometimes make a big batch in a big pyrex bowl. It is definitely saving me money as I can make organic yogurt for less than I pay in the store. It was a good investment for me as I eat a lot of plain yogurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Homemade yogurt!, Feb. 3 2010
Yummy mummy (Burlington, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
This yogurt maker lets you decide how much sugar and fat you want in your yogurt. The fresh taste is wonderful and it is easy to prepare. My kids love the yogurt too and we use WAY less sugar than commercial brands. My one daughter is vegetarian and can't have gelatin, which is included in most commercial brands. This turns out wonderful yogurt without that issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great homemade yogurt, March 1 2014
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
Store bought yogurt can contain all sorts of extra ingredients and preservatives that you may not want; also, the enzymes in many probiotic yogurts deteriorate and disappear over time (during shipping and while on the shelf). If you want to control what is in your yogurt, and willing to wait for it, this should work for you.
Glass jars, and a timer with auto shut off make this a breeze to use and clean. It is not "automatic" in the sense of doing everything for you. Plan on spending about 20 - 30 minutes prep time for boiling milk, allowing it to cool, and mixing in the ingredients. After that, just pour the liquid into the jars, place them in the appliance and turn it on. The yogurt can be as thick or thin as you want; it depends on how long you "cook" it. When the timer goes off, the unit will shut down automatically.
The instructions are clear and easy to follow. I would certainly recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy yoghourt, Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
I used to make yoghourt years ago and I had forgotten how good it tasted. This machine works well with my own recipes. I like it has glass jars so no plastic taste and they can be properly cleaned for use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Dec 10 2012
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
Encore un vendeur fiable et rapide. L'art de faire un super yaourt sans produits chimiques de qualité impeccable. Je recommande

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 5 2014
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
Everything I had hoped for and once I had fiddled with the recipe I was surprised at how good the yogurt is

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, Dec 21 2012
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
Love the ease of this machine, making the individual jars so that I can add whatever fruit I wish! Fast , and easy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fonctionne bien, mais j'aurais aimé que le manuel donne ..., July 20 2014
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
Fonctionne bien, mais j'aurais aimé que le manuel donne plus d'indications sur la façon de préparer des yogourts! J'ai dû consulter d'autres sources pour trouver la cause de mes problèmes de départ, mais le tout fonctionne bien maintenant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good yogurt maker, July 11 2014
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
The yogurt maker looks nice and works well. The yogurt is firm and delicious. My only criticism is that the little jars with their screw cap tops are harder to clean than the cup-shaped yogurt containers with the slip on and off lids. On the other hand, there is no accidental opening of these jars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 25 2014
This review is from: Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz (Kitchen)
This yogury maker makes an awesome yogurt. My son just loves it!!! Very easy in use. Will recommend to anyone.

Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker - 7 × 6 oz