biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 1, 2016
Gets used almost daily. we live in an apartment with a terrible oven. This little beast saves us from having to bother with the bigger one, and the timed cooking feature means I can set it and forget it.
on January 31, 2016
I bourght this convection oven quite some time ago and love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
on January 5, 2016
This is by far one of the best Convection Toaster Ovens we have ever bought. It is used pretty much daily and is still going strong. Well worth the money.
on December 14, 2015
First one worked great for about 2 years. Moved it outside to the shed for summer cooking without heating up the house. Bought a new one for the house. It has worked great being used almost daily for about a year. Great for pizzas, lasagna etc. etc.
on December 2, 2015
I'm a single father. This thing has virtually replaced my stove and is the most used appliance in my house. Not one regret.
on November 30, 2015
Pretty good smart oven, the only issue I found is the LED screen takes awhile to turn off. otherwise, it does what it supposed to do, can bake a small turkey in it.
on November 30, 2015
Great appliance! I love it because it is very energy-effective and has small footprint. This and small induction are all That I have in my kitchen.
on November 23, 2015
Livraison ultra rapide. L'appareil fonctionne parfaitement.
on October 30, 2015
We have had this for over a year now and it is great. It is big enough to bake a regular sized frozen pizza . The heating is consistent and I have been able to successfully roast potatoes, bake small pieces of fish /chicken and a small cake. The dials make it easy to set the temperature, time and type of product (toast, bagel, pizza, roast, bake, etc.). Toast takes longer than in a stand-alone toaster but this is a good, versatile oven to have in your kitchen. It looks pretty nifty too! I line the bottom tray with tinfoil to contain any crumbs/spills - makes for easy cleanup.

The only negative, I would say, is that it can look intimidating to first time users / visitors.
on October 23, 2015
love it so far ..got it at a good price and makes a good substitute for my broken stove oven ..