Bought for Christmas Gift this year so I can't really honestly give feedback but feel they will love
this set
Published 18 days ago by Lover of Books

3.0 out of 5 stars The intersting riding
Published on July 15 2004 by roderick ramirez

5.0 out of 5 stars ... can't really honestly give feedback but feel they will love this, July 10 2014
this set

4.0 out of 5 stars I am completly satisfied., June 19 2014
Jerry Matchem (Didsbury, AB, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silverado (DVD)
This is one of my favourite movies from the western genre. It has many great characters, with lots of great action.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment, July 12 2013
I could not believe when I received it within 18 hours.
Arrived as described. In good condition and much nicer than I expected.
Really pleased. Shear entertainment and worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverado, Oct. 11 2009
Bev Milton "Bev" (Alberta) - See all my reviews
A good ol' fashioned western... lots of gun slingin, a 'smelly' saloon, the good guys are really good and the bad are really bad, lots of comedy and an amazing line-up of stars... when they were all pretty young. VERY good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Western., July 4 2010
This review is from: Silverado (DVD)
I've loved this movie since it came out. What a great way to spend a couple of hours. Make some popcorn and enjoy. Kevin Kline rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Western Revived, Jan. 30 2009
This is a great western movie, which is amazing considering everyone thought the western was dead long before. This movie has a great story and great performances notwithstanding Kevin Kline's rather wooden performance in the lead. Scott Glenn looks like he was born to play this part and seeing Kevin Costner in this role makes you remember that he really was an incredible actor at one time. Jeff Goldblum seems to have been contracturally obligated to appear in every Kasdan film and he seems out of place, but his part is fairly minor. John Cleese offers a humerous portrayal as a fish-out-of-water englishman. Overall this is a great old fashion western and well worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for any person, July 16 2004
This review is from: Silverado (Widescreen) (DVD)
I'm not a fan of westerns but "Silverado" was a good one. It had a lot of action and it never became boring. A good movie to me is something I can watch over and over and not get bored I wouldn't mind watching it again. "Silverado" in my opinion had something unique to it, it had an African American and it had someone funny in it too. Not all westerns had a cowboy that was funny, they where all serious and I think that more western movies should be like "Silverado" in some way. Jake ( Kevin Costner ) was my favorite character and my favorite quote was said bye him too! "All I did was kiss a girl" I like this quote because he said it funny and it's the reason why he got in trouble. Well the sound track in the film was in my opinion to dramatic, but it wasn't to bad it fit into the movie perfect but they should tone it down just a bit. But Silverado over all was a great movie and I recommend that you at least see it once.

2.0 out of 5 stars What I Think About This Movie, July 15 2004
VICTOR ESCALERA (northridge,CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silverado (Widescreen) (DVD)
I think tnis movie sucks. The reason I think it sucks is because it boring, it did not catch my attention at all, and there were really no exiting parts in the movie that I like.If enybody were to ask me what I think about this movie I would tell them to save there money, or there time and not watch it.Personally I thought the scenes in the movie were quite not interesting.So really I think this movie sucks, and I wouldnt suggest this movie to enybody.I think they could make this movie better by changing everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars l used hate westens movies, July 15 2004
markgomez (pacoima818 usa ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silverado (Widescreen) (DVD)
l used to hate western movie but i change my mind l say silveroda that movie change a hole lot of my opinion about weatern movie.That movie had a lot what i find in a movie .IT had lots frighting shootouts drama it fun to see.that what western post to have.i did think this movie was going to be weatern with cowboy horse gunshuting and barfright .this was good movies not like other western movie that have nothing to with hole movies .the muasic was great it made it more intersing the movie u jump out if your set.silveroda was a good movie to .if you never see a western movie you should see this one .

3.0 out of 5 stars The intersting riding, July 15 2004
This review is from: Silverado (Widescreen) (DVD)
I never had really seen this movie but i thought it was pretty cool for a western movie.But sometimes the movie was pretty boring. This movie was not my kind of movie .My kind of movie is action and movies that are really funny.This movie had alot of action and shooting .This movie has alot of good actors.This movie will be better if it had more funny parts.I recomend to people if their western movie fans too watch siverado.

Silverado
Silverado by Lawrence Kasdan (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 14.99