Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star).Show all reviews
on July 23, 2013
itis preferable to buy it with the rubberkit because without it is not a good value sorry about that soso
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2011
Where to begin? I bought this as a supplement for my regular workouts, I really didn't have weight to lose, but I can't see how a person could lose weight on this system if you only do ten minutes a day like the ads claim.

You need to watch each section to get used to the moves as they go too quickly to follow along with right off the bat. The cardio is mostly high impact, which is not good for me, so I had to modify the moves a bit. I can't use the resistance belt as I don't have the proper door hinges. The warmups are pretty lame, do your own to get properly warmed up. I do like the abs and lower body section, very challenging, in a good way. My complaint with the total body section is the resistance bands provided will not stretch over my head, like they're supposed to. There's a guide that tells you what each colour band that's available is equivalent to in weights, but the colour brown isn't listed, and that's what I have. It must be pretty high since I'm used to working with heavy weights. I gave up on the bands and use light free weights instead. Don't like the yoga section, there's not enough emphasis on technique, which is crucial for yoga. I'll stick with my own yoga routine that I do.

My biggest complaint is how quickly boredom is going to set in as there's only one workout per body part. There should be variations to keep things interesing.

If you follow the recommended eating plan, realize it's for short term, only. The calorie count is way too low for a long term diet.

For the cost, I would say pass on this product. There's so many good exercise dvd's out there that are cheaper. It's a misleading product in that you don't actually do only 10 minutes a day if you want major results. You need to do at least three of the workouts if you're really looking for change. So, you're doing a thirty minute workout, anyway, may as well buy something else.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse