summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on September 28, 2010
Let's just say I "smurf" the Smurfs! Thought I was shocked by the negativity I heard on Keyframe.com, I thought the series is really good. My favorite smurf characters are Clumsy Smurf, he's funny; Smurfette (who doesn't love Smurfette) and Handy Smurf because...well because I love Handy and Marina the mermaid, they're my favorite TV couple.

And after watching the TV show, I even read the original comics from Peyo, and now the Smurfs is my favorite European comic along with Rene Goscinny's Asterix the Gaul from France. Overall I really love the Smurfs; that is all I could say about this cartoon series, folks.
on March 29, 2010
It isn't relevant to a 4 year old whether there are special features, or any of those extras. Apparently, the Smurfs do exactly what they should to keep her entertained. How can you not give 5 stars to something she watched over and over?
on October 24, 2014
My kids love watching these classic Smurf episodes that I watched when I was a kid!
on January 11, 2015