biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on January 6, 2010
i found this final Futurama movie to be very well done in all
aspects.the story was great.the writing,and the dialogue were first
rate.the jokes were funny.there's just enough action.there was also a
lot of suspense and the movie really hummed along at a great pace.when
it ended,i was disappointed.i wanted it too keep going.and even if
you're not familiar with all the characters,you should be able to
follow the story fairly easily.on top of everything else,there's also a
good message that's not pounded home with a sledge hammer.anyway,when
you add it all up,it's a really enjoyable experience.for
me,Futurama:Into The Wild Green Yonder is a 5/5
on March 2, 2009
From a pacing and cleverness per minute perspective Into the Wild Green Yonder definitely delivers. The Special Features on the DVD are also fairly reasonable, with lots of little features to keep you interested.
on October 17, 2015
These are discs packed in folded card board packages with the disc sitting in sleeve, so don't expect an actual case that the disc pops into. That being said they aren't bad, it's just something to be aware of. There don't seem to be any other versions of these around either so, whatever. I dunno, I was just expecting a proper case.
on August 10, 2014
Good news everyone.....More of these movies please. huge laughs and worth the price. Good seller and delivery service....
on July 22, 2015
My daughter was very happy
on June 9, 2009
I am not sure if I own all the futurama movie but I own 3 plus this one, and for me, this one is the best of them all, I really loved the story line for one thing, it was making sens and so on, and I thought that we were looking at a Bender that we have not seen before, and don't worry I will not give out anything on the movie to upset anyone that want to purchase it but call me optimistic or what but the way the movie ended , I took it as it was opening the door for not only a new movie but a totaly new Futurama serie, with a totaly different setting and place , but that is only the way I have kind of see the ending, I am sure that everyone could have a different opinion . but I thought it was a great one.
on April 10, 2009
The first of these Futurama movies was good. All the rest of them were just lame. This one is a bit better than the last two....but still nothing special. Fans will probably still add it to their collection, everyone else should just rent the thing.
0Comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2009
I don't care what anyone else says because this is the best movie of the millennium so far ! Like I said I don't care what you say and neither does Bender !
The major differance i found between the regular DVD version and the BLU RAY version is that Fry's tinfoil hat seems to be a lot clearer in BLU RAY
on February 20, 2009
Of the four DVD release Futurama movies, the first one was the only one that was any good.

"Green Yonder" had exactly one chuckle and not much else. Rent or avoid.
0Comment6 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse