5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this
Published on Sept. 17 2010 by A. Grande

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
This video would likely be very challenging for most people. However, it does make you sweat a lot and tone up when done at least every other day.
Published 13 months ago by Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, Sept. 17 2010
A. Grande "AG" (Toronto, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
I'm fairly new to workout videos, aside from yoga DVDs, but quite familiar with various modalities of exercise; my level is intermediate/advanced. This workout is excellent. It's just the right length at one hour. I prefer workouts created at a 60 minute length with an option to reduce the time commitment (as is the case with this workout), as opposed to 2 x 30 minutes workouts. If you are short on time and want to isolate certain circuits in this workout, you can. It is a total body workout and can be done everyday.

The reviewer who complains that this workout is lackluster needs better music or more bells and whistles than I. I only need a clearly demonstrated, challenging, and results-driven workout. Jillian Michaels may not appeal to all, particularly those looking for more "fun" in a workout. I happen to like her bootcamp style. I find her straightforward and personable. Most importantly, I see results with this workout and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble Zones Begone, Sept. 11 2009
I have many fitness DVDs, way too many, and there is always something that is not quite right: either too long, or too boring, or too intense, or not intense enough, or instructor is annoying. I started questioning myself, may be I am just looking for excuses? And then I bought Jillian's DVD, and everything just fell into place. It's perfect. Only 40 minutes in length, but SO intense, that it has a LOT of room for growth. You can actually advance yourself while doing just this one workout. Jillian's a great motivator, and her harsh voice and great sense of humor work wonders for me. She looks hot, that helps too. And one thing that I noticed: she doesn't count the repetitions, so before you know it, it's "two more left". I use 4lb weights (for faster results).
Another great think is simplicity. After the first time I don't really need to look at TV screen, focus more on my posture and basically trying not to die (especially on those 'planks' and 'windshield wipers'). However, at the very end I don't feel exhausted and out of breath. I feel lifted and happy and proud of myself.
Thanks Jillian! I know results are coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great alternate to 30 day shred, Feb. 26 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
This is my second "Jillian" DVD and it works.....especially to define and work muscles. "30 Day Shred" is for days I'm in a hurry, or just want more cardio....and "No More Trouble Zones" is when you want to dig into your muscles and work them. This basic workout gives you the option to breathe between circuits or just do the whole video, full steam ahead.
Either way, you will work up a sweat. Some of the exercises are oldies, but, when the next day, you can feel parts of your body that haven't been "worked" before, you know that she has studied the method in her madness. Definitely I would recommend this video, but added with an alternate for different days.

5.0 out of 5 stars A plus circuit training workout, March 31 2009
Yoga girl (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is one of the best circuit training workouts ever. It comprises of 7 6 minute circuits and uses 3lb hand weights. I am an intermediate exerciser and found this one just perfect. If you are an advanced exerciser you can always increase the weight load. Lots of different moves that are not choreographically difficult, and really work. This is an A plus workout and I would definitely recommend it if you love circuit training. It makes you sweat, but isn't as intense on the cardio as her banish fat boost metabolism dvd. Absolutely love this workout and you will get results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardest workout yet!, Dec 29 2010
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
I have all the Jillian Michaels DVDs up to this point and this DVD is the hardest. You will be exhausted by the end but the results will make you want to do it again. I go back to the 30 Day Shred occassionally and I love how short that workout is, but now it just doesn't seem as challenging as the No More Trouble Zones workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Trouble Zones - GREAT WORKOUT, March 2 2009
Tazine (Montreal, Qc Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
I am not a huge believer in Workout DVDs however since I have been following the Biggest Loser show for the first time I was tempted to try this as I like Jillian's no nonsense approach, she is tough but as she best says she gets results. This DVD is just awesome! The workout is tough but really well planned and demonstrated - you do work hard - if you do all the exercise full out as done you will get a good sweat and burn a good amount of calories. I have now also 30 day shred which shorter if you have less time -this one is also kick butt. And now I just received Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this is one is little more old style aerobics but nonetheless will kick your butt into shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite workout DVD, April 23 2011
Nikki M "phoebe_dog" (Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
I like how you can do the entire workout or pick wich areas you would like to work. The lower body and core section is my favorite. I enjoy the mat work. I can see a difference in my body after working with Jillian for 60 days :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OUCH!, Jan. 7 2010
My husband and I both tried this one - I reviewed it before even trying - he watched a bit and indicated he would like to try it as well. After the first go - I was so sore I could not think about exercising for four days and I think he may have regretted the thought as well. We have done it five more times and it gets easier every time - and I can feel the muscles reacting, tightening. Well worth the money and the time. I really would hate to be on Biggest Loser this was tough for an hour, I can't imagine working out for hours in a day and day after day - I'm sure those people couldn't move after the first workout. Love the video - love Jillian!
Irene

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious, March 20 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
No more trouble zones gives you results! My body used to be box like, I got curves now, love it. It's hard but it pays back...

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, Feb. 8 2013
This review is from: Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones (DVD)
Alot of Jillian's dvds have quick 30 minute work outs. This one is longer (if you do the entire thing) which is wonderful. You will get a complete and all around work out with focus on all those areas we fight constantly (the muffin top, saddle bags etc).
I love that is a little longer because 30 minutes is great when you are in a time crunch, but this DVD is great to make you feel like you have accomplished alot.

ARRAY(0xad3f2a98)

Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones
Jillian Michaels - No More Trouble Zones by Jillian Michaels (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 14.95 CDN$ 7.99