4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging workout
Published on March 31 2009 by Yoga girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Difficult as Her Other DVDs
I tried this DVD after trying both the 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones DVD. I found it to be no where near the same level of difficulty (in terms of intensity) as the other two DVDs. She incorporates moves from her kickboxing days and a few movements that mimic skiing such as doing "moguls". There are some repeated exercises from her other DVDs, but most of the...
Published on Feb. 28 2010 by Saucy Simone

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging workout, March 31 2009
Yoga girl (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is an amazing workout. It uses no weights and comprises of 7 6 minute circuits. This is a really challenging workout and really gets my heart rate soaring. After the first 2 sets I feel exhausted, but she does some abdominal work in the 3rd set and you recoup a bit. I have completed all the circuits, but must say by the end of the 5th I am very tired and I so far haven't done the final 2 circuits with as much intensity as Gillian. She is a great no nonsense instructor and I know if you did this regularly you would see amazing results. I gave this only 4 stars because I find it extremely challenging so I don't want to do it as much as some of my other workouts. I workout daily, but am more of an intermediate level. I highly recommend this workout if you are an advanced exerciser, or an intermediate who loves a challenge. Great workout, great instructor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout, April 13 2010
C. Lemoine (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I purchased 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs at the same time and this is definitely my favourite of the 3. It's a great workout and she never stays too long on one exercise. Personally I found that this DVD worked out lower body really hard and was a bit lighter on the upper body. Although she states a few times not to stop or take breaks the workout lasts 40 minutes and I probably pause the DVD at least 3 times a run through.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Workout!, March 19 2012
A. Bausch (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
Yes, this is the best workout! The first 3 days I was so stiff after the workout but the good news is it gets better. I couldn't do everthing the first 3 days. I would just do the steps instead of the jumps. But don't give up! It doesn't take long and than you can jump!Believe me, I'm 39 years old and 154.5 lbs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat BoostMetabolism, Nov. 18 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
This workout is something. I am still working my way up to completing the entire workout without stopping to catch my breath (my 2nd week of my program). I am let's just say over 50 and managing to get into it but some moves are quite hard for me to do so it may take another 2 - 3 weeks until I can reach this level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, June 14 2009
This was a fabulous workout...I work out hard five-seven days a week and have been doing so for a number of years and this video had me sweating buckets and panting near the end. Hard on the knees as there is quite a bit of plyometrics, but well worth the effort. I felt fabulous after this workout! Probably not for beginners. The seven, six-minute circuits provide enough variety so that the 40+minutes fly by.

5.0 out of 5 stars So difficult - but so rewarding!, Aug. 17 2010
Under Ether - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
This is a killer workout. I really don't look forward to doing it, it's hard to get through..but when I do, I feel so good about it. And I'm finally seeing the results that I want, so that makes it even more worthwhile. I have all of Jillian's DVDs and I love them, they're much more intense than just the Biggest Loser workouts. Definatley delivers what it promises.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough workout!, Dec 29 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I have all the Jillian Michael's DVDs up to this point. This is definitely a good workout. I appreciate the fact that there are no weights used. The weights make it so much harder! This workout is 40-45 minutes long, so it's a tough adjustment if you've just done the 30 Day Shred so far. The results are worth the effort though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....makes you work super hard, Feb. 23 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I have had this for a few months now and I have to say that it is an excellent product. Jillian really pushes you to accomplish your work out goals. At first, I hated the dvd as it was so hard but over time, I am noticing changes. I am stronger as a result of her work outs and my cardio endurance has increased. I recommend any of her products but by far, this is one of the best cardio-rich work outs on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, a "must have", Sept. 7 2009
I hate working out but if I'm going to take the time to do it, which I must do, I want to make good use of my time. I love this DVD. It's intensive with 7 circuits plus a warm-up and cool-down. The entire video is 55 min long but it is easy to fast-forward over parts or only do some of the circuits. When I work-out I want to sweat and feel like I put all my effort into it. It's been a longtime since I exercised regularly so I was concerned I couldn't keep up but this video let's you work hard but at your own pace. After purchasing this video I went ahead and bought her other 2 so I had some variety. I'm slowly turning into a Jillian fan, which I wasn't until this DVD. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love her, Jan. 5 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
this is exactly what i needed its pretty much all cardio, and i normally hate cardio but i love this work out, ive done it twice so far and i still haven;t gotten more then half way through, its so tiring but so worth it cause thats how you get results

Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism