biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on March 31, 2009
This is an amazing workout. It uses no weights and comprises of 7 6 minute circuits. This is a really challenging workout and really gets my heart rate soaring. After the first 2 sets I feel exhausted, but she does some abdominal work in the 3rd set and you recoup a bit. I have completed all the circuits, but must say by the end of the 5th I am very tired and I so far haven't done the final 2 circuits with as much intensity as Gillian. She is a great no nonsense instructor and I know if you did this regularly you would see amazing results. I gave this only 4 stars because I find it extremely challenging so I don't want to do it as much as some of my other workouts. I workout daily, but am more of an intermediate level. I highly recommend this workout if you are an advanced exerciser, or an intermediate who loves a challenge. Great workout, great instructor!
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2010
I purchased 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs at the same time and this is definitely my favourite of the 3. It's a great workout and she never stays too long on one exercise. Personally I found that this DVD worked out lower body really hard and was a bit lighter on the upper body. Although she states a few times not to stop or take breaks the workout lasts 40 minutes and I probably pause the DVD at least 3 times a run through.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2011
This workout is something. I am still working my way up to completing the entire workout without stopping to catch my breath (my 2nd week of my program). I am let's just say over 50 and managing to get into it but some moves are quite hard for me to do so it may take another 2 - 3 weeks until I can reach this level.
on March 19, 2012
Yes, this is the best workout! The first 3 days I was so stiff after the workout but the good news is it gets better. I couldn't do everthing the first 3 days. I would just do the steps instead of the jumps. But don't give up! It doesn't take long and than you can jump!Believe me, I'm 39 years old and 154.5 lbs.
on June 14, 2009
This was a fabulous workout...I work out hard five-seven days a week and have been doing so for a number of years and this video had me sweating buckets and panting near the end. Hard on the knees as there is quite a bit of plyometrics, but well worth the effort. I felt fabulous after this workout! Probably not for beginners. The seven, six-minute circuits provide enough variety so that the 40+minutes fly by.
on June 5, 2014
Such an excellent work out! I own about 10 if Jillian's dvd's, most of which I love! I have been running for years to keep in shape and ended up injuring my knees. I started with Jillian's fast fix kick boxing video to keep in shape and have been expanding my collection since. I have never had such definition before or ever felt in such great shape. She really knows how to work every part of your body and completely transform it! I have never felt better.
I think doing this strength training also helped improve my running and help to heal my knees by strengthening the supporting muscles.

Even though there are no weights in this video, i just love it! I am .dripping sweat by the end of it! It is excellent to alternate it with the no more trouble zone video for a perfect well rounded full body work out!
on August 17, 2010
This is a killer workout. I really don't look forward to doing it, it's hard to get through..but when I do, I feel so good about it. And I'm finally seeing the results that I want, so that makes it even more worthwhile. I have all of Jillian's DVDs and I love them, they're much more intense than just the Biggest Loser workouts. Definatley delivers what it promises.
on December 29, 2010
I have all the Jillian Michael's DVDs up to this point. This is definitely a good workout. I appreciate the fact that there are no weights used. The weights make it so much harder! This workout is 40-45 minutes long, so it's a tough adjustment if you've just done the 30 Day Shred so far. The results are worth the effort though!
on February 23, 2010
I have had this for a few months now and I have to say that it is an excellent product. Jillian really pushes you to accomplish your work out goals. At first, I hated the dvd as it was so hard but over time, I am noticing changes. I am stronger as a result of her work outs and my cardio endurance has increased. I recommend any of her products but by far, this is one of the best cardio-rich work outs on the market.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
this is exactly what i needed its pretty much all cardio, and i normally hate cardio but i love this work out, ive done it twice so far and i still haven;t gotten more then half way through, its so tiring but so worth it cause thats how you get results