4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging workout
Published on March 31 2009 by Yoga girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for younger fit people
I am 59 and found this workout was too advanced and too high-impact. I tried it from the public library before ordering and am glad I did. If you are younger and fit, go for it, as everyone says it is intense.
Published 4 months ago by Sandra B,

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenging workout, March 31 2009
Yoga girl (Calgary, AB Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This is an amazing workout. It uses no weights and comprises of 7 6 minute circuits. This is a really challenging workout and really gets my heart rate soaring. After the first 2 sets I feel exhausted, but she does some abdominal work in the 3rd set and you recoup a bit. I have completed all the circuits, but must say by the end of the 5th I am very tired and I so far haven't done the final 2 circuits with as much intensity as Gillian. She is a great no nonsense instructor and I know if you did this regularly you would see amazing results. I gave this only 4 stars because I find it extremely challenging so I don't want to do it as much as some of my other workouts. I workout daily, but am more of an intermediate level. I highly recommend this workout if you are an advanced exerciser, or an intermediate who loves a challenge. Great workout, great instructor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout, April 13 2010
C. Lemoine (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I purchased 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs at the same time and this is definitely my favourite of the 3. It's a great workout and she never stays too long on one exercise. Personally I found that this DVD worked out lower body really hard and was a bit lighter on the upper body. Although she states a few times not to stop or take breaks the workout lasts 40 minutes and I probably pause the DVD at least 3 times a run through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....makes you work super hard, Feb. 23 2010
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I have had this for a few months now and I have to say that it is an excellent product. Jillian really pushes you to accomplish your work out goals. At first, I hated the dvd as it was so hard but over time, I am noticing changes. I am stronger as a result of her work outs and my cardio endurance has increased. I recommend any of her products but by far, this is one of the best cardio-rich work outs on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Workout!, March 19 2012
A. Bausch (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
Yes, this is the best workout! The first 3 days I was so stiff after the workout but the good news is it gets better. I couldn't do everthing the first 3 days. I would just do the steps instead of the jumps. But don't give up! It doesn't take long and than you can jump!Believe me, I'm 39 years old and 154.5 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, June 14 2009
This was a fabulous workout...I work out hard five-seven days a week and have been doing so for a number of years and this video had me sweating buckets and panting near the end. Hard on the knees as there is quite a bit of plyometrics, but well worth the effort. I felt fabulous after this workout! Probably not for beginners. The seven, six-minute circuits provide enough variety so that the 40+minutes fly by.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat BoostMetabolism, Nov. 18 2011
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
This workout is something. I am still working my way up to completing the entire workout without stopping to catch my breath (my 2nd week of my program). I am let's just say over 50 and managing to get into it but some moves are quite hard for me to do so it may take another 2 - 3 weeks until I can reach this level.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best JM DVD Ever!!!!!!!!, April 4 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
I own almost all of Jillian Michaels DVDs and I can absolutely say that this one is the best!!!!!!!! I don't sweat easily but when I'm done doing this one, I'm all in sweat!! If you want to lose weight and have good results then buy this one!!It's a lot of cardio, no weights needed if you compare with her other DVDs... I lost 20lb in 3 months alternating this DVD and No More Trouble Zone and dieting of course!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love her, Jan. 5 2014
This review is from: Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (DVD)
this is exactly what i needed its pretty much all cardio, and i normally hate cardio but i love this work out, ive done it twice so far and i still haven;t gotten more then half way through, its so tiring but so worth it cause thats how you get results

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for younger fit people, Dec 10 2013
Sandra B, (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, Aug. 26 2013
My bias is that I love Jillian's short but effective work-outs. This is a good compliment to her other workout dvds.

ARRAY(0xb8b18138)