4.0 out of 5 stars instant bark control
Published on June 27 2011 by Katy

1.0 out of 5 stars Barking up a tree
Tried all the settings and the dog next door still barks non stop. Even tried facing the quizmo in different directions and at different settings, but to no avail. All I have positive to say about it is that it is cute, but does nothing to remedy the incessant barking from next door, which leaves me barking up the wrong tree.
Published on Oct. 7 2011 by Debbie Bonemont

4.0 out of 5 stars instant bark control, June 27 2011
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
I purchased this product due to the price. I saw it in pet stores for 70 dollars, so when I found it here I thought it was worth a try. I have two dogs, one barks worse than the other. The biggest drawback is, it works on the barking dog, and freaks out my other dog that doesn't bark near as bad. Our neighbor tried it on their big dog, and it cowers when they bring the bark deterrent out. you should only turn it on when your dog is barking. I think the ideal use would be if you don't own a pet, but your neighbors dog barks constantly. It sure works for us, but I'm not sure if it is too sensitive on a dogs ears. I have not tested it thoroughly but all I can say, as soon as the dog barks it will only do it once while this unit is active. As an add on, I don't use this product near as much anymore. I'm sure when we're away the dogs bark alot, but as soon as I turn this on (if someone comes to the door) they are quiet instantly. Although our neighbour got a small dog this summer and it does not affect it at all. So for my dogs it is still Instantaneous results when I turn it on, but does not work on all dogs. Overall I'm very happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Barking up a tree, Oct. 7 2011
Debbie Bonemont (Keswick, Ontario, CA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for small dog, Sept. 28 2013
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
It doesn't work for my miniature poodle, it doesn't seem to capt the intonation of her bark. But it does work for the labrador. So I would only recommand this product for a big size dog.

2.0 out of 5 stars It had little or no effect on the 4 dogs on the other side of the fence., Dec 12 2013
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
It was pretty much $ down the drain as it was ineffective at any volume and any position. The dogs continued to bark
throughout the test occasions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!!, June 26 2014
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
This does not work at all!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, June 23 2014
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
Took the dogs a couple of days, but now we only have an odd bark here or there, compared to a constant barking to the neighbors announcing they are outside :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, June 12 2014
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
So far since installed, the dogs still bark, roosters still crow. Doesn't seem to make a difference. Battery life not so good

2.0 out of 5 stars Déçu, April 20 2013
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
C'était efficace les 2 premiers jours ensuite mon chien s'y est habitué et continue de japper en s'éloignant. Je suis déçu.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing, Oct. 27 2011
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
This did nothing to dissuade either my dog or my neighbours' dogs from barking. I do not recommend this product at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute to look at but absolutely useless!!!, Aug. 4 2011
This review is from: PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent (Misc.)
I was so excited to get this product and it was a complete let down.I know my dog is not deaf and it does not deter him from barking at all.what a waste of $40!!!

PetSafe Outdoor Ultrasonic Bark Deterrent