countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2013
Holds more then enough water, over a week with out filling, very quite compaired to all others (I have owned at least 5 different ones). This is by far the easiest fountain ever to clean and keep clean, it all comes apart and you can put your hand in every part no brushes required! (use a quetip for the motor housing). The multiple fountians option combined with flow control makes it possible to change to your liking how much water noise you get. I see this as the 6th but last Fountian i will ever buy, every other I have owned was difficult to clean, didnt hold much water and didnt last long, on average 1 year. I have had this running for almost 2 months with no issues at all. I would recomend this for anyone with pets.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 28, 2014
This is by far the best water fountain I have purchased for my cats. The pump is definitely stronger than those cheap rip-off "CatIT" fountains which I had bought in the past! The fountain also has a choice of different water spouts where you can have several or just 2 or 3 spouts. It is very easy to clean because the parts are just twisted together, but made of sturdy material. The plastic is quite thick also.

You can also buy supplies for this fountain like the charcoal filter and the foam filter. So everything to make a solid and high-performing drinking fountain has been thought about in the desitn of the Drinkwell 360! My compliments to the designer(s)!

Definitely recommended because it stands out from the standard drinking fountains.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 24, 2013
I love this fountain. Not because of the interchangeable spouts (that's nice but entirely unneeded for my cats) but because I have radiant floor heating. My old pet mate would evaporate most of its tiny water capacity leaving little for my cats. The Drinkwell is gigantic by comparison with the pet mate. Where I would fill the pet mate twice a day I fill the Drinkwell every two or three days.

The design is very simple. Since it has no nooks it is simple to clean. I no longer have old cat hair floating in the fountain after a thorough "cleaning."

You won't be disappointed if you get this fountain.
on March 11, 2014
I highly recommend this cat fountain and if you use Reverse Osmosis or filtered water then you should not have to clean it as often...just make sure you do clean it every week or 2 if you want the pump to last a long time. even as the water level starts getting low all you do is just top it up with water without having to pick it up as you have to do with many other models of cat fountains. The cats love this kind of Cat Fountain as tit comes with several different spout attachmets and my cats drink out of it like they are drinking out of a sink tap so they like drinking out of this kind of water fountain.
on December 2, 2013
My cat suffers from megacolon-- a dangerous constipation condition that's greatly improved by the intake of water. Unfortunately, we've never been able to get her to drink from anything but the bathtub before, and that could only happen if one of us was there to turn on the tap.

This thing is a godsend. Once she got used to it, she started drinking out of it multiple times a day-- we leave it in the bathroom (her usual drinking room) and plugged in all the time. It's been a couple of months, and I'm happy to say it's still running great and kitty's water intake is greatly improved!
on February 23, 2015
Awesome fountain! My cat loves it. Although she is shy and doesn't like drinking in public. This fun fountain really encourages cats to drink more water. I would definitely recommend it, especially if your cat doesn't get enough water.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 17, 2013
Drinkwell 360 was easy to assemble and even if it's made of plastic, it still feels sturdy. Our three cats were very curious about it and within 5 min they drank from it. The kitten and my older cat prefer to drink where the water comes out, while the 2 years old prefer the water in the bowl. They really are drinking more water now and that's great for their health. Oh and the older cat stopped asking for water running from the sink. So happy owners and happy cats!
on February 2, 2012
Just arrived yesterday - very easy to assemble and I love the fact that it comes with five choices for the water flow so you can have up to five different spouts flowing at once. I ordered from Amazon.ca and it arrived the next day. Very fast shipping. My cats have just looked at it so far but I haven't seen them drinking from it. The instructions do say that it can take cats awhile to check it out so I hope I'm around to watch. You can adjust the flow rate too so it can either sound like a fountain or be almost totally quiet. Quite ingenious. I know my previous dogs would have loved it - but aren't dogs a lot more interactive with most things! Overall, a good solid choice for any pet lover.

Now, it's the beginning of August and I've had to put it away in the box. None of my three cats will drink from it. I've tried all sorts of water adjustments and various water levels but still they prefer to drink from their bowls. I know it would be a perfect product for dogs though!
on December 7, 2015
My cats love this fountain! I have found that it is getting expensive to replace the parts on it, I'm on my third pump now but luckily I found a pet store nearby that carries the pumps and filters. Next time I think I will just replace the whole fountain though.
on January 1, 2013
I have been trying to get my cat a fountain for a long time but he would never drink out of any I tried. When I purchased this one and set it up, he finally went to it and began playing in it. Now he is drinking from the top of the fountain and loves it. And it is sturdy enough that he cannot move it with his foot.