biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 17, 2013
Holds more then enough water, over a week with out filling, very quite compaired to all others (I have owned at least 5 different ones). This is by far the easiest fountain ever to clean and keep clean, it all comes apart and you can put your hand in every part no brushes required! (use a quetip for the motor housing). The multiple fountians option combined with flow control makes it possible to change to your liking how much water noise you get. I see this as the 6th but last Fountian i will ever buy, every other I have owned was difficult to clean, didnt hold much water and didnt last long, on average 1 year. I have had this running for almost 2 months with no issues at all. I would recomend this for anyone with pets.
on January 9, 2012
1) My cats really really love it. They drink more than before.
2) Easy to clean.
3) Easy to assemble.
4) No nosie.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon March 24, 2013
I love this fountain. Not because of the interchangeable spouts (that's nice but entirely unneeded for my cats) but because I have radiant floor heating. My old pet mate would evaporate most of its tiny water capacity leaving little for my cats. The Drinkwell is gigantic by comparison with the pet mate. Where I would fill the pet mate twice a day I fill the Drinkwell every two or three days.

The design is very simple. Since it has no nooks it is simple to clean. I no longer have old cat hair floating in the fountain after a thorough "cleaning."

You won't be disappointed if you get this fountain.
on January 1, 2013
I have been trying to get my cat a fountain for a long time but he would never drink out of any I tried. When I purchased this one and set it up, he finally went to it and began playing in it. Now he is drinking from the top of the fountain and loves it. And it is sturdy enough that he cannot move it with his foot.
on December 2, 2013
I bought this for my kitties who love to drink from taps, and they love it (as far as I can tell). It was larger than I thought but that is no problem. It keeps the water nice and cool, filters it, and has a pleasant trickling noise which I find relaxing. You can choose how many streams you'd like (for example, I set it to two streams on each side so my cats each have their own). It requires minimal maintenance, all you've got to do is make sure the water doesn't run low (toss a cup in here and there) and clean it every so often (which is easy). I would definitely recommend this product if you've got pets who love flowing, fresh water!
on November 28, 2012
Since giving my cats this fountain they drink out of it rather than the other water dishes. I have to refill it often. I make sure to clean it and change the filter every 2 weeks as per the instructions as it can get slimely. There are detailed cleaning instructions included. I found the 2 sprout attachment best as the water flow was greater than using the attachment with the higher number of sprouts. The cats like to drink where the water is flowing down. They also like to play batting at the water. Pay attention to the maximum line on the fountain and don't go past it as the water could land on the floor.
on December 2, 2013
My cat suffers from megacolon-- a dangerous constipation condition that's greatly improved by the intake of water. Unfortunately, we've never been able to get her to drink from anything but the bathtub before, and that could only happen if one of us was there to turn on the tap.

This thing is a godsend. Once she got used to it, she started drinking out of it multiple times a day-- we leave it in the bathroom (her usual drinking room) and plugged in all the time. It's been a couple of months, and I'm happy to say it's still running great and kitty's water intake is greatly improved!
on January 7, 2013
My cat happened to get VERY ill and was not eating or drinking --> I ordered the fountain Thursday afternoon and it arrived Friday. I ran home and set it up and I believe it helped save his life --> he likes drinking out of the tap but was too sick to do that.

When I unplug it to clean and put fresh water in before I pick it up he is touching the tower part of the fountain to make it go again - like the tough sensitive table lamp I have in the bedroom.

Both cats are drinking far more water and it is easy to clean and maintain.

GREAT PRODUCT
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 17, 2013
Drinkwell 360 was easy to assemble and even if it's made of plastic, it still feels sturdy. Our three cats were very curious about it and within 5 min they drank from it. The kitten and my older cat prefer to drink where the water comes out, while the 2 years old prefer the water in the bowl. They really are drinking more water now and that's great for their health. Oh and the older cat stopped asking for water running from the sink. So happy owners and happy cats!
on August 7, 2011
Perfect fountain for my three cats. The moment it was plugged in they had fun with it, trying to bite the falling water or pawing the bottom basin. I do agree with the previous reviewer, make sure its filled to the max, cats will have blast with it.
It has to be washed every second-third day and because of its size, the cleaning is a bit of annoying chore.
Well worth it and I highly recommend it.