‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, June 30 2011
This review is from: Radio Systems PAC19-14356 Drinkwell by PetSafe360 FTN Repl Filters 3 -Pack (Misc.)
Much better to order online and have shipped to your door than to drive to a store that might carry them. Not all stores carry these filters and the process through Amazon.ca was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters work great to clean water in Drinkwell 360 fountain., May 24 2015
Highland Lass (Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
I had my last set of filters for a long time. I don't change the filters every month but rinse them out under hot water and then cold to deactivate the charcoal.. I also use a non toxic disinfectant like vinegar spray into the openings of the filter....I do change it after three months but I think changing them every month is unnecessary....so far my cats are still drinking and healthy... I highly recommend anyone to buy the ceramic or stainless steel Drinkwell 360 fountain for their cats...It encourages them to drink more and this fountain is easy to clean....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, Jan. 8 2012
These are the cheapest I have seen the filters. Better than costco online and any sales I have seen at big box pet stores that are not smart.

4.0 out of 5 stars fits in unit and not expensive, Dec 15 2011
What can I say? it fits & is not expensive...nothing more I can say about this. I would recommend to buy it for you cat drinking fountain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cost will add up, but worth it., Dec 12 2014
Does the job. It does help to keep the water cleaner a longer time. With a filter I can last a week between cleaning, while when I don't have a filter I have to change the water after 4-5 days.

It might be expensive in the long term compared to a standing bowl of water, but my cats are drinking much more since I got the fountain so I'm OK with paying the filter price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, Dec 14 2013
They're filters, not much to say really about quality or value - they are what is shown on the box, and what you get. I have a drinkwell fountain, and of course they fit. They arrived very quickly and were much cheaper than what I would buy at my local pet store.
Thank you Amazon, thank you person or store I bought it from.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are helpful but not really required, July 29 2015
These are great for filtering your pets water in the fountain! BE SURE TO RUN SOME WATER THROUGH THEM BEFORE USE TO FLUSH CHARCOAL DUST OUT!
I do not use these now in my fountain because I found it to be an unnecessary expense, I just use my Brita water jug that I already have (does the exact same thing)

5.0 out of 5 stars necessary for 360 water fountain, Nov. 28 2012
I bought a bunch of these filter packages when they were on sale as I had a hard time finding these filters elsewhere. I change the filter in my 360 water fountain every 2 weeks as per the instructions. These filters do the job keeping the water fresh for my cats. The filters catch stray cat hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Since the pets love them, I love them too, Dec 27 2014
Bill Riemers (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
These are a bit pricy to change as often as the manufacture wants. But the pets seems to drink more water after I swap them out. Since the pets love them, I love them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars It filters. Keeps water fresh. Our cat drinks more now, awesome for their kidneys., Feb. 17 2015
Does a great job at keeping the water tasteless. Lasts longer than advertised when used in household with a single pet, simply change the water frequently.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›