march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on September 7, 2015
I haven't had any problems with it breaking down like I read in other reviews prior to buying this unit. I got this for my 2 cats who are extremely picky, won't drink water out of a bowl, we had a leaking bath tub facet, the oldest cat would jump into the tub and drink that water won't even look at the water bowl didn't matter if it was fresh or not. When we got the facet replaced no more dripping water, he wasn't happy, couldn't walk into the bathroom without him on your heels meowing at you like hey turn on the damn water. Tried this out, both cats love it. I'm happy to have the cats out of my tub and not trying to drink water out of the toilet like a dog, when someone forgets to put the seat down. Really liked the different flow valves that came with it. Shipping was great came a little bit earlier than was expected, easy to set up and easy to clean in comparison to other brands I tried.
on June 30, 2011
Much better to order online and have shipped to your door than to drive to a store that might carry them. Not all stores carry these filters and the process through Amazon.ca was great.
on May 24, 2015
I had my last set of filters for a long time. I don't change the filters every month but rinse them out under hot water and then cold to deactivate the charcoal.. I also use a non toxic disinfectant like vinegar spray into the openings of the filter....I do change it after three months but I think changing them every month is unnecessary....so far my cats are still drinking and healthy... I highly recommend anyone to buy the ceramic or stainless steel Drinkwell 360 fountain for their cats...It encourages them to drink more and this fountain is easy to clean....
on January 8, 2012
These are the cheapest I have seen the filters. Better than costco online and any sales I have seen at big box pet stores that are not smart.
on December 15, 2011
What can I say? it fits & is not expensive...nothing more I can say about this. I would recommend to buy it for you cat drinking fountain.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 12, 2015
Official replacement filters for the Petsafe Drinkwell fountain 360. These filters add charcoal to the water to keep it fresh and improve the health of your pet. Made from coconut husks. Rinse out the filter before using with cold water and place it in the fountain as per the instructions that come with the fountain.

Great price and much cheaper than filters for other fountains!
on December 12, 2014
Does the job. It does help to keep the water cleaner a longer time. With a filter I can last a week between cleaning, while when I don't have a filter I have to change the water after 4-5 days.

It might be expensive in the long term compared to a standing bowl of water, but my cats are drinking much more since I got the fountain so I'm OK with paying the filter price.
on December 14, 2013
They're filters, not much to say really about quality or value - they are what is shown on the box, and what you get. I have a drinkwell fountain, and of course they fit. They arrived very quickly and were much cheaper than what I would buy at my local pet store.
Thank you Amazon, thank you person or store I bought it from.
on July 29, 2015
These are great for filtering your pets water in the fountain! BE SURE TO RUN SOME WATER THROUGH THEM BEFORE USE TO FLUSH CHARCOAL DUST OUT!
I do not use these now in my fountain because I found it to be an unnecessary expense, I just use my Brita water jug that I already have (does the exact same thing)
on November 28, 2012
I bought a bunch of these filter packages when they were on sale as I had a hard time finding these filters elsewhere. I change the filter in my 360 water fountain every 2 weeks as per the instructions. These filters do the job keeping the water fresh for my cats. The filters catch stray cat hair.