4.0 out of 5 stars Good Computer Amp
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by RockLobstah

1.0 out of 5 stars Pyle amplifier
amplifer did not function properly, lfet channel of amp no sound tfrom amp to speaker, veryfrustrating and time consuming to source problem
Published 22 months ago by Elliott Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Computer Amp, Feb. 9 2012
This review is from: Pyle-Home Pca2 2x40-Watt Stereo Mini Power Amplifier (Electronics)
I had good quality bookshelf speakers that I wanted to use with my computer system, but had no amp to drive them. To roughly match the quality of my bookshelf speakers, I would have to spend over $100. for a set of dedicated computer speakers. So buying this amp made sense to me. Thus far it has fully met my expectations - I get good quality audio for both music and voice. I do leave it powered-on all of the time, I suspect the power-draw is small but have not verified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyle amplifier, April 8 2014
This is a very nicely packaged compact stereo amplifier that operates beautifully right out of the box. My particular application is with bookshelf speaker systems along with turntable and line input sources via a preamp. The sound output from this amplifier is very good. It compliments good quality components in the system very well and I would definitely recommend it for this type of application.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pyle amplifier, Dec 15 2012