4.0 out of 5 stars Happy grandchildren, Aug. 12 2013
This review is from: Madagascar: The Complete Collection (Madagascar / Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa / The Penguins of Madagascar) (Bilingual) (DVD)
I bought the DVD's for my grandchildren to watch and they got the greatest kick out of watching them. The DVD's kept them amusted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Madagascar Box set, June 3 2009
Shawn Patenaude (Sask, Canada) - See all my reviews
Son loves these videos, to be honest so do my husband ang myself. We have watched them too many times to count since getting them. Only problem is that one video freezes up in the same spot everytime, on any dvd player, but that's not a big deal. these movies are fun for the whole family.

4.0 out of 5 stars would have been 5 stars...., June 7 2012
If it hadn't been for the last dvd, the penguin one, I would have given this 5 stars. The penguin one is so unlike the 1st two & I did not enjoy it. The other 2 were fantastic! That's why I bought these. I had seen them & wanted to own my own. They are great for adults & children alike. Fantastic!!

ARRAY(0xb4c97a38)