biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

on June 3, 2009
Son loves these videos, to be honest so do my husband ang myself. We have watched them too many times to count since getting them. Only problem is that one video freezes up in the same spot everytime, on any dvd player, but that's not a big deal. these movies are fun for the whole family.
on August 12, 2013
I bought the DVD's for my grandchildren to watch and they got the greatest kick out of watching them. The DVD's kept them amusted.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2012
If it hadn't been for the last dvd, the penguin one, I would have given this 5 stars. The penguin one is so unlike the 1st two & I did not enjoy it. The other 2 were fantastic! That's why I bought these. I had seen them & wanted to own my own. They are great for adults & children alike. Fantastic!!
on March 14, 2015