countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on May 1, 2009
I was really excited to see this movie after reading the books (which were amazing). I didn't expect much, however I found the quality was awful, editing, acting you name it and it sucked. Kristen Stewart is honestly the worst actress ever.
on May 1, 2009
Enfin pouvoir revoir le film quand on veut!vive le canada pour avoir les dvd en version francaise avant la france!et merci a Amazon!
on April 29, 2009
I am a great fan of the Stephenie Meyer Twilight series (the books) so of course I loved the story line of the movie, but it lacked so much! The directing was horrible. No one was pushed to do better. Which resulted in bad acting and cheesy stunts and special effects. Thankfully the director was let go ( I wonder why???) So I'm hoping that New Moon will be better. I am still a big Twilight fan so it wasn't that bad...but it could have been much better!
on April 26, 2009
The movie does is not the book, but is still still alot of fun...lots of extras.
on April 25, 2009
Ok, so I think the books are a million times better than the movie and so I'm a little nervous to see how they portray the next two. Robert Pattinson is definitely a babe but I don't think he did a super amazing job (at least not as amazing as everyone is hyping it up to be); he played it as well as was "humanly" possible I guess so in that respect I was glad he played Edward because Rob is nice to look at but really, I wish they just kept is as a book. The book itself is a movie in your mind and one's imagination is infinitely better than what Hollywood makes it into. And, I swear, if they make the book Breaking Dawn into a movie, I'll boycot! That book MUST stay a BOOK!

Peace.Twilight (2-Disc Special Edition)
on April 21, 2009
I am so glad I did not pay a cent to see this load of crapola. I tried reading the book. I got through a quarter of it and threw it in the trash. I figured I'd watch the movie to see if it was any better. I watched most of it in fast forward. The whole thing is pathetic.
on April 20, 2009
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter as an Easter gift and she just loves it. Watched it several times already.
Cathy - Nova Scoti
on April 17, 2009
I recieved this item at top speed. In very excellent condition and they refunded me a few more dollars after it dropped down in price after a few days of purchase...there are not too many venders that do that. Amazon wants the best for their customers and will do whatever it takes to make them happy, and I am a happy one at that!
on April 14, 2009
I love this movie, and I was very psyched to get the 2 disc edition. There are some awesome bonus features, but I think the second disc was a little bit over-rated. There were all these things saying THIS IS AN AWESOME EXTRA DISC, and so when I saw it, I kind of expected more.
But still, when I bought it, the 2 disc edition was actually cheaper than the 1 disc. Also, if you're a fanpire, could you really deny yourself the awesomeness that is MORE twilight features? Thought not...:P
on April 10, 2009
I wish I had seen the movie BEFORE reading the book. The movie was definitely targeted at teenagers. The acting left a lot to be desired & to be honest, I think the movie is overrated.