march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 26, 2009
The movie does is not the book, but is still still alot of fun...lots of extras.
on April 25, 2009
Ok, so I think the books are a million times better than the movie and so I'm a little nervous to see how they portray the next two. Robert Pattinson is definitely a babe but I don't think he did a super amazing job (at least not as amazing as everyone is hyping it up to be); he played it as well as was "humanly" possible I guess so in that respect I was glad he played Edward because Rob is nice to look at but really, I wish they just kept is as a book. The book itself is a movie in your mind and one's imagination is infinitely better than what Hollywood makes it into. And, I swear, if they make the book Breaking Dawn into a movie, I'll boycot! That book MUST stay a BOOK!

Peace.Twilight (2-Disc Special Edition)
on April 21, 2009
I am so glad I did not pay a cent to see this load of crapola. I tried reading the book. I got through a quarter of it and threw it in the trash. I figured I'd watch the movie to see if it was any better. I watched most of it in fast forward. The whole thing is pathetic.
on April 20, 2009
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter as an Easter gift and she just loves it. Watched it several times already.
Cathy - Nova Scoti
on April 17, 2009
I recieved this item at top speed. In very excellent condition and they refunded me a few more dollars after it dropped down in price after a few days of purchase...there are not too many venders that do that. Amazon wants the best for their customers and will do whatever it takes to make them happy, and I am a happy one at that!
on April 14, 2009
I love this movie, and I was very psyched to get the 2 disc edition. There are some awesome bonus features, but I think the second disc was a little bit over-rated. There were all these things saying THIS IS AN AWESOME EXTRA DISC, and so when I saw it, I kind of expected more.
But still, when I bought it, the 2 disc edition was actually cheaper than the 1 disc. Also, if you're a fanpire, could you really deny yourself the awesomeness that is MORE twilight features? Thought not...:P
on April 10, 2009
I wish I had seen the movie BEFORE reading the book. The movie was definitely targeted at teenagers. The acting left a lot to be desired & to be honest, I think the movie is overrated.
on April 10, 2009
for anyone who is a fan of the book, you will like the movie even though there are parts in it that are not in the book and alot of the book is not in the movie due to time limit on the movie but I still found it a really good movie.
on April 10, 2009
I read the book and it was excellent. When the movie came out I couldn't wait to see it. Then when the DVD came out I was so happy to see that it arrived in my mailbox a day early. I have watched this movie many times since then. I love it. Anyone who loves a love story with a twist will love this movie. The chemistry between Edward and Bella is intense and keeps you interested to see what it going to happen. Even someone who hasn't read the book would enjoy this movie. I can't wait until the second one comes out!
on April 6, 2009
So, I admit, I didn't read the novels, nor did I go into this knowing what to expect. What I found, was pure trash. It took me (I timed it) 5 hours to watch a 2 hour film. It's just that bad.

The acting was lackluster. At times, you couldn't even tell the actors knew they were supposed to be acting. The script was boring and completely rushed. The film had NO FLOW whatsoever. It seemed as if they just kept jumping from scene to scene without any real reasons. The special effects were definitely lacking as well. I mean, the dude's supposed to sparkle right? Like a crystal or something? It looked like a lens flare effect thrown onto a static effect from Photoshop or something...

The vampires themselves (SPOILER ALERT) don't even have fangs. And no one questions the fact that Edward's "parents" look just as old as he does. Let's not forget the creepiness factor either. 107 year old Vampire boy (who's a virgin...ok that's just weird...) is in love with a 17 year old girl. Pedophilia anyone?

The main villain for the plot shows up, and hope begins to rear it's head. But instead of a battle that should've ended the movie properly, he gets taken out in seconds. I think the villain had a total of 20 minutes of screen time. It was a waste of a good villain! If you want to see more of Cam Gigandet's villainy, look up the movies Never Back Down, or season 3 of The O.C. He's a pretty decent bad guy.

Anyways, most movies are supposed to have a flow, and this one just bored me to death from beginning to boring end. There wasn't any flow. Just a flat line.

I don't recommend anyone see this movie if they're paying. If you can get it for free, watch it once, never touch it again.