5.0 out of 5 stars Rating The Special Features
I'm not going to review the movie here or go over key plot points. I'm also not going to talk about how gorgeous Robert Pattinson is. We've all seen it, we know it by heart, and we all love it. It's our brand of heroin. I am however going to tell you what I think about the special features.

This 2 disk Special edition includes a ton of goodies guaranteed to...
Published on March 22 2009 by Buggy

3.0 out of 5 stars Better and worse than expected
First off, I'm not a teenager and I haven't read the book. I watched the movie with the rest of my family, because my teenaged daughter insisted that we should, and assured us that we'd all love it. (In return for this, she has to watch Dracula ...)

Actually, I watched it twice, because it was both much better and much worse than I expected. It's clearly a...
Published on March 24 2009 by R. Lloyd

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 1 2015
Bought as a gift for grand-daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a really good movie, April 10 2009
for anyone who is a fan of the book, you will like the movie even though there are parts in it that are not in the book and alot of the book is not in the movie due to time limit on the movie but I still found it a really good movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 10 2015
Arrived quickly and in good shape

5.0 out of 5 stars À la hauteur du livre de Stephenie Meyer, July 3 2009
Mylène Laflamme (St-Dominique, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Habituellement, je suis presque toujours déçue quand je regarde une adaptation cinématographique d'un livre à succès. Dans la plupart des cas, il y a trop de détails changés et de moments importants du livres qui ont été recoupés ou alors modifiés selon la fantaisie du scénariste.

Honnêtement, je me demande comment une personne qui a lu le premier tome de la collection Twilight ne pourrait pas aimer ce film. Ok c'est un film qui s'adresse plus aux ados mais les livres aussi l'étaient au départ même si plusieurs adultes (comme moi) l'ont adoré. Le scénario reproduit point pour point ou presque ce qui se passe dans le livre et si bien que certains dialogues sont la copie conforme de ce qu'on a pu lire auparavant.

J'ai regardé la version française du film et j'ai juste un petit bémol. Dans le livre, Edward semble beaucoup plus dur, mauvais, énigmatique tandis que dans le film, il a presque l'air trop doux et même à la limite, je dirais qu'il a l'air plus mélancolique qu'autre chose. La traduction française ne semble pas bien reproduire les émotions des personnages. À certains moments, les dialogues manquent de vie et de saveur si je peux dire et sont loin de nous faire ressentir les mêmes émotions que lors de la lecture du livre.

Mis à part ce détail, j'ai adoré le film mais comme certains l'ont dit, vaut probablement mieux le regarder en version originale anglaise pour profiter pleinement de la qualité du film.

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Not an Oscar, July 27 2009
I was disappointed. First of all, I hated all the actors except for Charlie and James. Atleast, they did their characters well. I read the series first, so I pretty much had a decent expectation of what the movie would be like, except I was shocked at how much it sucked. I know that usually the movie can't compare to the books (excluding Harry Potter) but this is just a joke. The Cullens were hardly introduced at all and I don't know how girls can fall flat on their heads for someone like Robert Pattinson. Sure, he's gorgeous (when he actually takes a shower and combs his hair) but he just wasn't my Edward Cullen. Kristen Stewart probably was the worse match though. Bella is supposed to come off as sweet but all I get from her is krustiness. Now that my rant is over, I want to say that it was pretty hilarious. The speical effects, I mean come on! Anyone can put on body glitter! My verdict, you can watch it if you want, but it's definitely not an Oscar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but book was BETTER!, April 10 2009
Mom Up North (Mackenzie, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
I wish I had seen the movie BEFORE reading the book. The movie was definitely targeted at teenagers. The acting left a lot to be desired & to be honest, I think the movie is overrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 31 2009
Dominique Beaulieu "Doum" (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight / Twilight - La Fascination (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) (Blu-ray)
J'ai adoré ce film! Je suis revenue en enfance et j'en suis complètement accro!

Good movie, good actors, love that movie soooooo much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah blah blah nothing to see here folks., Aug. 26 2009
B. Armitage (Canada) - See all my reviews
If you're not a teenaged girl who gets hung up on people who ignore you... there's nothing to see here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 15 2015
Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars I love Twilight!, April 14 2009
Anna (Saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
I love this movie, and I was very psyched to get the 2 disc edition. There are some awesome bonus features, but I think the second disc was a little bit over-rated. There were all these things saying THIS IS AN AWESOME EXTRA DISC, and so when I saw it, I kind of expected more.
But still, when I bought it, the 2 disc edition was actually cheaper than the 1 disc. Also, if you're a fanpire, could you really deny yourself the awesomeness that is MORE twilight features? Thought not...:P

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

Twilight  / Twilight - La Fascination  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 6.75