4.0 out of 5 stars a sleeper worth seeing
Admittedly Robert Benton's neo noir "Twilight" suffers from leaden pacing and a script that lacks any real suspense or suprise (two invaluable ingredients in the genre). It also possesses a strange similarity to Arthur Penn's excellent "Night Moves" (also starring Gene Hackman).
That said, "Twilight" proves a most effective small film...
Published on Feb. 18 2003 by J. Remington

3.0 out of 5 stars Better and worse than expected
First off, I'm not a teenager and I haven't read the book. I watched the movie with the rest of my family, because my teenaged daughter insisted that we should, and assured us that we'd all love it. (In return for this, she has to watch Dracula ...)

Actually, I watched it twice, because it was both much better and much worse than I expected. It's clearly a...
Published on March 24 2009 by R. Lloyd

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars good acting but lacked spark and very easy to figure out., Dec 22 1998
By A Customer
It was a ok movie. I like Newman movies but this movie lacked punch and to me there was no mystery--------i figured it out in the first 30 minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars I figured out the plot too fast..., Dec 17 2002
Donna M. Glover "DonnaMarie" (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight (VHS Tape)
But I love Paul Newman. He can do no wrong. This is not a bad movie, but it could use a little more suspense, less buffoon from Giancarlo.

3.0 out of 5 stars reese witherspoon shows her goodies, June 9 2002
By A Customer
but what was this movie about? i could not focus on the plot after that nubile nymph was walking around showing her naughty bits. oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight dvd, May 1 2009
Debruille "Emilie" (france) - See all my reviews
Enfin pouvoir revoir le film quand on veut!vive le canada pour avoir les dvd en version francaise avant la france!et merci a Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meilleur film! apres scooby doo!, July 1 2009
c'est vraiment un très bon film! C'est surtout un film qui fait rêver selon moi! Une magnifique histoire d'amour avec le superbe Robert Pattinson! WoW! 5/5 Dans mon coeur!! Je vous le conseille grandement! Même si moi aussi, avant de le voir, je disais que je ne le regarderai jamais et que c'était une histoire stupide.... Mieux vaut le regarder avant de juger! Bon film!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Aug. 23 2013
Bernard (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twilight / Twilight - La Fascination (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français) (Blu-ray)
This is my favourite twilight movie out of the five that was being made. This is the one that followed the book the closest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you like Twilight., June 11 2014
When I first saw it, it was good but compared to the other 4 movies this one wasn`t as good. Still a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, Jan. 23 2014
What I like about all my gifts is that they are bilingual, so my son can enjoy the dvd's.Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars merci, March 7 2013
j'ai recu a date rien a dire tout va bien emrci je vais écouter se film trèes souvent merci a vous

5.0 out of 5 stars Very NAKED Resse Witherspoon, Jan. 14 2002
By A Customer
friend said watch this.... WOW VERY NAKED REESE WITHERSPOON! MMMMMM REESE'S PIECES MMMMMM!

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›

Twilight  / Twilight - La Fascination  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 6.75