5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to install - Good Product
Published on April 28 2011 by Francois O. Hebert

2.0 out of 5 stars Memory cards didn't work with my Mac mini
I had researched and looked for the type of memory card that was needed to upgrade the RAM in my Mac Mini and despite trying to install these cards (as directed), it seems that my Mac didn't like the cards.

The only redeeming quality of this purchase was that the return process seems to be a very smooth one so far. I just had to print off the shipping labels...
Published 15 months ago by Paul Pellegrino

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and easy to install - Good Product, April 28 2011
Francois O. Hebert (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingston Apple 8GB Kit (2x4GB Modules) 1066MHz DDR3 SODIMM iMac and Macbook Memory (KTA-MB1066K2/8G) (Personal Computers)
I am a biologist working in fish evolution and I work a lot with different bioinformatics tools and sometimes it requires a lot of RAM. I have an iMac i7 2010 and there was only 4 Go of RAM (1067 MHz DDR3) in it when I bought it. I really needed the maximum memory I could get on this computer, so I bought this RAM package, which is designed to be compatible with apple products. The shipping was VERY fast (the item was delivered in less than 24 hours !) and it was easy to install in computer. I've had no problem so far. I saw on some forums that some people might find their computer slow after about a week after the installation. The problem is not the RAM modules ! You have to reset your memory on your computer if it happens to you ! Here is how you do it :

--> RESET PRAM : hold option ("alt") + command + R + P and press the power button, let it go to the white screen and restart and let go of all the keys - Reset Parameter RAM (PRAM) and non-volatile RAM (NVRAM)

That should work ! It's not all computers that do that, but just in case. I've seen a lot of customers return their RAM memory to Amazon, but it won't change anything to replace the RAM by another set of memory modules.

Hope you enjoy your new computer with more memory !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ram, March 27 2012
So far this product is great. Easy to install in a 27" Imac. No complaints! Cheap enough. Came very quickly. I would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their ram in their computer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Working smoothly with better performance, May 31 2012
Very good product for very very reasonable price. Aperture is responding better than before. If you wanna upgrade ram on your mac but don't wanna spend $400, then go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Simple and Easy, May 31 2012
K. Godin - See all my reviews
I just pick this item up for my 13.3" 2.26 GHz MacBook Pro because it has been maxing out its RAM over the past few months. It was shipped very quickly (2 days) and installation was a piece of cake (follow walkthroughs on YouTube). Bottom line; well worth the money for the upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance for low price, May 15 2012
Do not hesitate and go for it. Great packaging, great speed and low price. There are videos on youtube to guide you, but it is litterally unscrewing 10 screws, remove, replace re-screw and Done, amazing speed. I have a mackbookpro 17'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $$$, March 22 2012
I ordered this item on a Monday and I had it installed that Thursday. It ships quickly using the Free Delivery.

Installation was simple ([...]) and I haven't yet experienced any issues with the product.

I enjoy using imovie and it's great to have enough ram to comfortably run it with itunes and iphoto all the same time.

Satisified!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent RAM, March 4 2012
I have had this RAM in my Macbook Pro for a few weeks now and it worked as advertised. It came in secure packaging and has increased my speed noticeably. The price was right as well so overall I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shipment and product, March 2 2012
Good shipment and product. I am satisfied with my purchase. I received the item on time and it was in very good condition. I put them in my MacBook pro and it works great :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, easy and dirty cheap!, Feb. 24 2012
I bought this for my macbookpro 13, mid 2009. I am not a tech guy at all. I was able to install the memory in less than 15 minutes. I went on youtube to get the instructions. All you need is those tiny screwdrivers And my computer is much faster now. It feels like a new one. 4GB is a little short if you have many things open at the same time. 8GB makes a huge difference. It doesn't feel sluggish anymore. I took the free delivery and the next day my doorbell rang. In fact, less than 24 hours later! I could not find a better price and for me, it was much more convenient than waiting and waiting and waiting for a tech guy to do it for me. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Apple 8GB Memory Kit, Feb. 5 2012
I was worried about this Kingston memory kit having read some reviews on the US Amazon web site that stated the memory did not work.
Memory works or it doesn't and for me it has worked with no problems for my MacBook Pro 15 inch mid 2009.