countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 22, 2011
The first time I used this strap it broke! The item floated quite well with the strap but the cord like material that attaches to the camera. I'm glad I was holding onto the camera when it broke or it would be in the bottom of the ocean somewhere.

Sounds like most people have good luck with this strap but be aware that it may be the salt water that reacts poorly to the strap.
on February 22, 2016
I bought this strap over 2 years ago and am still using it on my waterproof camera that I take down south for vacations. It wraps nicely around my wrist and I have no worries that it will come disengaged. And it says what it's supposed to do - it won't let my camera sink. Works perfectly. It works really well when you're snorkelling too. You don't ever have to worry about losing your camera in the ocean with this strap.
on March 7, 2013
All I can say, it works.
Dropped my wg-2 in the surf. It floated along until I got it.
Without it I would be still diving looking for my camera.
on January 14, 2013
I attached this to my Kodak water proof camera, and it ensured that I would not loose my camera. Works very well.
on June 28, 2015
Fait le travail. je m en sert aussi pour d autres appareils.